PATRIOTS!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Even if Brady and the Patriots win the super bowl, I don't think he is going to hang it up. I think he has at least 2-3 more seasons in him. Honestly, the Patriots need to get their next QB sooner than later though, and get those 1-2 years of mentoring started. I just wonder if BB and TB will go out together, or if Bill will stick around for a little longer. Of course, McDaniels seems primed to take over for Bill once he retires.

I'm more worried about Bill... I think he hangs it up with 1 more SB win... so he can go down as the greatest coach, of the greatest team, in the history of the NFL.

Then where does that leave Brady? Dicking around with Josh McPutzy? :meh: (sorry - I saw his coaching "abilities" here in Denver and I was not impressed)

This could be a perfect storm of retirements while on top.

I'm more worried about Bill... I think he hangs it up with 1 more SB win... so he can go down as the greatest coach, of the greatest team, in the history of the NFL.

Then where does that leave Brady? Dicking around with Josh McPutzy? :meh:(sorry - I saw his coaching "abilities" here in Denver and I was not impressed)

This could be a perfect storm of retirements while on top.
Could be. Remember though, Bill was the coach of the Browns for a year and flopped. Heck, Kraft was laughed at when he hired him 20 years ago. McDaniels could be a great coach in his second tenure... or a great flop. You just never know in this league.

The only given in the NFL... never count out the Patriots.

Tom Brady is not retiring. He loves to play the game more than anything. He doesn't ever want to come out of a game no matter how big the lead. If his health stays good, had will keep going. The Rams will Be tough to beat. They are better than the chefs by a lot

NFL didn't want Brady facing stiff competition in what will likely be his final Super Bowl. Hence the no-call flagrant PI.

No need to watch the SB this year, really... NFL has locked it in for Brady to end on a high point. It's already in the books. Time to turn to the draft...

Patriots fuel!

Reactions: 72o
Letting the chiefs walk in with 2 minutes left was bRIlliant

NFL didn't want Brady facing stiff competition... hence the no-call flagrant PI.... NFL has locked it in for Brady....
Implying that they're SB champs because the NFL is practically giving it to them.

Hey I'm not mad at all, its all in good fun. Just going to fuel them to greatness!

NFL didn't want Brady facing stiff competition in what will likely be his final Super Bowl. Hence the no-call flagrant PI.

No need to watch the SB this year, really... NFL has locked it in for Brady to end on a high point. It's already in the books. Time to turn to the draft...
Sometimes I'm curious about how television markets play into sports and Championships in general, KC not a big market....NO bigger market than KC but not as big as the New England Market or the LA Market.....maybe its nothing but sure seems like something.

I'll put my tin foil hat back on now

Sometimes I'm curious about how television markets play into sports and Championships in general, KC not a big market....NO bigger market than KC but not as big as the New England Market or the LA Market.....maybe its nothing but sure seems like something.

I'll put my tin foil hat back on now
:rolleyes:

we had to get there two years in a row though. This is a similar situation though, look at how many of those players left for bigger markets.....Moose got fucked by the management though.

Now that's a team I could get behind!

Coach: Jacques Pepin
Offensive Coordinator: Gordon Ramsey
Defensive Coordinator: Ina Garten
QB: Thomas Keller
Nose Guard: Mario Batali
Split End: Daniela Soto-Innes
Tight End: Giada De Laurentiis
Wide Receiver: Sandra Lee
Flanker: Bobby Flay
Middle Linebacker: Michael Symon
Cornerback: Ming Tsai
Free Safety: Jamie Oliver
Place Kicker: Martin Yan
Kick Returner: Wolfgang Puck
Water Boy: Guy Fieri
New Orleans Saint: Emeril Lagasse
HoF: Anthony Bourdain
TV Commentator: Alton Brown

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom