Give Away, Shit Show Style Kifer Style (5 Viewers)

Sorry to hear about your loss. You never know how much you miss them until they are gone.

We lost Bernie earlier this year at age 12.

yKVPLjt.jpg

Sorry for your loss. I have been there several times. It’s a long final ride to the vet, but each time, the cat has known what was happening, and appeared to be in agreement.

Sienna went a few year ago:

IMG_9876.jpeg

And Mr. Pace, a few years before that
IMG_1295.jpeg

I am going to have my son pick 5 posts that he likes, his very lovely wife, my lovely wife, and I. We are going to do this independently of each other. The post with the most crossovers between the four of us will win. If it is a tie. I will do either do a PLO flip, or use an online randomizer.

B

Four of us voted independent of each other. There were only two posts that garnered three votes. I think between the four of us, we liked every picture lol.

Anyways, the winners is post 21 and 22.

Sorry for you and your family's loss. Labs are the best; here was my childhood pup in her old age:
sri3O1B.jpg
9iYluoB.jpg

Not too long after this little asshole showed up:
VuenaZS.jpg

U9Vb5HO.jpg

I still haven't decided what the rest of the giveaway will be outside of the two DB's. I will probably work on that tomorrow. Once I figure out the prize pool. If you guys want to chop, that would be fine. Otherwise I can do a flip.

Bill

I'm happy my post was able to bring you some joy during your family's difficult time. If you ever make it out to one of my tournaments I have your buy in covered. (I have some new Tigers hitting the felt soon) I know you said you aren't a big NLHE tournament player but the offer will always be there.

I know it’s too late for the prize, but here’s my puppy, Hedwig. Really sad to hear about your loss. She’s helped me through a divorce, cuddled me countless hours in my recliner, and caused me more than a few headaches. I’ll be devastated when it’s her time to pass.

Attachments

• IMG_1963.jpeg
    IMG_1963.jpeg
    139.5 KB · Views: 16
Congrats @Rieguy pm me your shipping address.

View attachment 1251319
Thanks Bill. While I miss my ol' pup everyday, we always take solace that she was given a wonderful life and lived it to the fullest a dog could. Your pup was lucky to be a part of your family. I'll give the cat some extra treats, head-scratches, and crack-cocaine catnip in Cody's honor!

@Rieguy

I have it packaged it up. I will ship sometime between tomorrow and July 20th.

I really want to thank everyone for posting well wishes, thoughts, pet pictures, ect....... It means a lot to me. I was pretty good for the last day or so. This evening I am a little sad again.

I was browsing the local shelters for chihuahuas. I kind of want a pack of them. Colleen has asked me to turn off the laptop.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom