PATRIOTS!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Amazing.
Pats are great, no doubt about it.
Chiefs threw away the win by lining up offsides. :vomit:
Wow.
Grats on the Super Bowl.
Thanks ! That game was ridiculous, just flat out a heart stopper. KC is an amazing team and it took a number of things to go the right way to get that W. In the end I love Maholmes and can’t wait to see him take a ring in the future but as long as Brady’s in the game there’s only one QB for me.

Yeah, I've been actively rooting against the Patriots since Tom Brady's first championship (against the then St Louis Rams).
But, he's the best ever, and there's been no good argument against that for a long while now.
I totally get the hate it’s deserved but luckily that’s what fuels the Pats’mobile

I normally can’t stand it when the Pats win, but getting Brady/Bellicheck in the playoffs with points!? Yes please. I like money more than I dislike Brady. Now what chippies to buy.:D:D

Tom Brady is our greatest living American. A true leader of men who someday will be our president and lead our great nation. Thanks for the thrilling win today TB12 the GOAT.

That no-call PI against the Rams is the high point of the worst NFL refereeing I've ever seen, and I go back to the Unitas/Connerly/Brown days (and then some).

That officiating crew took away the Saints season, period. (Disclaimer: I don't root for any of the four teams that played yesterday...)

Just wish it was Brees going up against Brady.

NFL didn't want Brady facing stiff competition in what will likely be his final Super Bowl. Hence the no-call flagrant PI.

No need to watch the SB this year, really... NFL has locked it in for Brady to end on a high point. It's already in the books. Time to turn to the draft...

NFL didn't want Brady facing stiff competition in what will likely be his final Super Bowl. Hence the no-call flagrant PI.

No need to watch the SB this year, really... NFL has locked it in for Brady to end on a high point. It's already in the books. Time to turn to the draft...
Even if Brady and the Patriots win the super bowl, I don't think he is going to hang it up. I think he has at least 2-3 more seasons in him. Honestly, the Patriots need to get their next QB sooner than later though, and get those 1-2 years of mentoring started. I just wonder if BB and TB will go out together, or if Bill will stick around for a little longer. Of course, McDaniels seems primed to take over for Bill once he retires.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom