GoFundMe - For my friend. (3 Viewers)

Josh Kifer

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
https://gofund.me/fdaa1eda

So two Sundays ago, my friend Nick got into a bicycle accident and has been in a coma ever since. I've known him since 2002 and he was my roommate for 8 years. I love the man, and have been heartbroken since hearing the news. A few PCFers have met him before and I figured it's worth the sharing. He currently still in a Coma and on life support.

If you can donate, it is appreciated.

2024 can go fuck itself so far.

Sorry to hear man. I haven’t had the pleasure of meeting yall, but sending a few bucks his way and some good vibes in hopes of a positive recovery. I read that he’s a father of two, that hits hard. I’m so sorry. Thinking of him and his family!

Sorry to hear man. I haven’t had the pleasure of meeting yall, but sending a few bucks his way and some good vibes in hopes of a positive recovery. I read that he’s a father of two, that hits hard. I’m so sorry. Thinking of him and his family!
It's appreciated. Very much so.

I’m sorry to hear this happened. This is my biggest fear every time I hop on my bike. He sounds like someone who’d be fun to talk with. I hope you two get to talk again sooner rather than later.

Sad to see someone’s life turns into tragedy in a second, reminds us to enjoy everyday and love who you love. I personally don’t know him, still @Josh Kifer helped me with Isle ceramics and would be a great way to show thanks to him. If my small donation can do more than it can do to spending to myself, I’m very happy about it considering how much the community has gave me. Small donations times a hundred is big and can definitely help especially I had big medical bills so feel that even more, just like singles can accumulate into a rack like my 1998 Bellagio $5s.

I wish I had good news to add on here. But, without going to deep into it, it's looking like he's not pulling out. I'll keep hope alive.

Thank you everyone for the donations and kind words.
Take care of yourself and let those you love take care of you as well.

As an avid cyclist who's had far too many close calls with idiots in cars, and as a father, this hits home. Just made a small donation - wishing his family strength in what must be a terribly tough time right now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom