Cash Game Rebuilding my Bankroll (4 Viewers)

CraigT78

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Hello fellow poker enthusiasts,

I’m CraigT78, a long-time member of this forum and a passionate poker player. Today, I’m reaching out to this community for support. I’ve hit a rough patch in my poker journey, and my bankroll has taken a critical hit. To get back in the game, I've started a GoFundMe campaign and am hoping for your support.

My Poker Story:
I've been deeply involved in the poker world for 23 years. I’ve seen good days and bad, but never lost my love for the game. Unfortunately, a string of tough breaks has depleted my bankroll, directly impacting my ability to play and grow.

Why I’m Seeking Help:
Poker is more than a game to me; it's a passion and a continuous learning experience. I believe in the power of community and am turning to you all in hopes of finding support to rebuild my bankroll and return to the game I love.

My Commitment:
To those who support me, I promise to:

Offer regular updates on my progress and insights.
Practise responsible bankroll management to ensure sustainable growth.
Share my journey openly with the community, hoping it might help others in similar situations.
How to Support:
If you're willing and able to contribute, no matter how small, please visit my GoFundMe page: https://gofund.me/ed0c8140

Even sharing my campaign with others would mean the world to me.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I deeply appreciate any support you can offer, and I’m eager to get back to the tables and continue this journey with all of you.

Best regards,
CraigT78

Knowing that it's you, you lost roughly $100,000 in $0.10/0.20 5card PLO.

Can't tell if this is serious or not (again, knowing that it's you), or if this is some kind of golden ticket into the next NAGB. BUT if it is serious, good luck on the grind. If I didn't just get a property tax bill for $14k, I'd have already contributed to the cause.

Knowing that it's you, you lost roughly $100,000 in $0.10/0.20 5card PLO.

Can't tell if this is serious or not (again, knowing that it's you), or if this is some kind of golden ticket into the next NAGB. BUT if it is serious, good luck on the grind. If I didn't just get a property tax bill for $14k, I'd have already contributed to the cause.
It's real and it's spectacular

50 Cent Rap GIF

Thank you! Only $1967 until I'm fully funded.

Even though it’s above the min $5 I was disappointment I couldn’t donate $5.69…

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom