• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine I'm in a bad mood this morning (1 Viewer)

Zmasterben

Flush
Reaction score
Stayed up all night drinking 20 Trulys just for this to happen. Now I am hungover and angry at the world

Untitled.png

Fuck this hobby and also unrelated but fuck that @Josh Kifer guy I bet he eats worms or something

Stayed up all night drinking 20 Trulys just for this to happen. Now I am hungover and angry at the world

View attachment 1171509

Fuck this hobby and also unrelated but fuck that @Josh Kifer guy I bet he eats worms or something
Wait, you got drunk and DIDNT spend $155 on one poker chip? I thought this was going the other way! Congratulations!

View attachment 1171509

Why aren't you using auction sniper instead of screwing this up personally.

True, should have just tried to buy 12 NAGB/Tiger chips with that money and have 1% of a playable cash set like a real chipper or something
Easy there tiger, it was written tongue in cheek

This meme has aged so much that if it was a girl Andrew Tate would think it was too old to fuck
Half of PCF doesn’t know what tree fiddy is.

Run a questionnaire on what/who “Dave Chapelle” is and the winning response would be President of France.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom