Official Scrub Donkey Poker Chip Set GROUP BUY! ***CLOSES JANUARY 18TH MIDNIGHT CST*** (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid USPS....... another victim of just 1 box. Guess that just means y’all got to wait for pictures. Thanks Todd, Angie, and Emma. Appreciate all the hard work.
AC2A9AA0-8835-4DA5-B56A-FACD8BFBA9D4.jpeg

OK....we have discovered an issue. My wife, who was helping pack orders made a mistake at some point. She was confusing the T25 chip with the $0.25 chip...so we are woefully short on T25 chips.

Mine arrived today and I think I may have been involved in a mix-up as well.

I ordered a 200 chip tournament set with some T25s.

Instead what was in the box was 100 $0.25 cents chips, 16 Bobby Bonds rookie cards, and apple core, a Gray's sports almanac, and a pair of heavily, heavily used underwear.

Instead what was in the box was 100 $0.25 cents chips, 16 Bobby Bonds rookie cards, and apple core, a Gray's sports almanac, and a pair of heavily, heavily used underwear.
That's epic.

Good lord...you had me for a minute. I was like WTF

My set arrived today, safe, sound, and correct.
I had the correct cash chips for $25's and $0.25's

20200501_195315.jpg
20200501_195315 (1).jpg

Pretty sweet for what they are - precious collectibles of eclectic modern art on a poker chip.
In short time, these should be reselling for $13/chip.

Marhault - burn the proofs... lol

Undies are mine. And it was Intentional.

Just got my order. Here are my thoughts:

1) I wish I had ordered full sets instead of just samples
2) I wish I had ordered dealer buttons
3) These chips are even more awesome in person than the images seen (thus #s 1 and 2 on this list)
4) The "extra" in the package is phenomenal

A huge thank you to everyone involved with this project.

got my order today. i am VERY impressed with the quality of these chips, especially for the price. i'm not normally a fan of ceramics, so i'm glad i didn't get a full set, but i am very glad i got a barrel of "i hate u" for bounty chips.

oh, and the packing and bonus were both top notch - thanks again for doing this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom