Official Scrub Donkey Poker Chip Set GROUP BUY! ***CLOSES JANUARY 18TH MIDNIGHT CST*** (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY
IMG_1538.jpg

Finally had time to unbox my donks. Thank you @Marhault and family for your hard work. And thank you for the bonus gifts!

I only had one casualty...a 1k. And a broken gimp STFU that was a bonus.

If anyone has a 1k that they can spare, and a gimp STFU, please PM me. 19 gimps is an odd number to have. lol. If not, I’ll survive with what I have.

These turned out better than I expected. Great work @BonScot and all those involved.

Last edited:
Finally had time to inbox my donks. Thank you @Marhault and family for your hard work. And thank you for the bonus gifts!

I only had one casualty...a 1k. And a broken gimp STFU that was a bonus.

If anyone has a 1k that they can spare, and a gimp STFU, please PM me. 19 gimps is an odd number to have. lol. If not, I’ll survive with what I have.

These turned out better than I expected. Great work @BonScot and all those involved.
I got ya. I held some in reserve just in case. Just shoot me a PM that way I remember to add you to the list. I'll likely be mailing them out Wednesday or Thursday.

Ok. All orders have been packed. All parties have been notified (I think) and I'm just waiting on the last few shipping payments for domestic orders and I still have to go to the post office and figure out the last remaining international orders.

I'm still missing 21 of the T25 chips which basically eliminated the surplus I had ordered plus 4 of the ones I ordered for sample set giveaways. So please count your chips and make sure your quantities are correct and if not PLEASE contact me and I'll make it right at my cost Once all orders are received I'll give away some samples in the classifieds (so long as there is any left after replacing broken chips) and any remaining chips aside from my own personal sample set will be sold at cost, first dibs going to group buy members. I'll post here with a link when it's posted but that could be weeks from now.

I want to thank @BonScot @Kensco @FordPickup92 and @toynoob for all the work they put into this group buy. Brain storming as well as art and design. I also want to thank everyone who ordered. You made this one of if not the biggest group buy in PCF history. It's been a fun, exciting, stressful, infuriating, and enlightening experience. I hope you all keep posting the pics of your chips and when games start back up I can't wait to see the game pics!

Thank you,
Todd

Ok. All orders have been packed. All parties have been notified (I think) and I'm just waiting on the last few shipping payments for domestic orders and I still have to go to the post office and figure out the last remaining international orders.

I'm still missing 21 of the T25 chips which basically eliminated the surplus I had ordered plus 4 of the ones I ordered for sample set giveaways. So please count your chips and make sure your quantities are correct and if not PLEASE contact me and I'll make it right at my cost Once all orders are received I'll give away some samples in the classifieds (so long as there is any left after replacing broken chips) and any remaining chips aside from my own personal sample set will be sold at cost, first dibs going to group buy members. I'll post here with a link when it's posted but that could be weeks from now.

I want to thank @BonScot @Kensco @FordPickup92 and @toynoob for all the work they put into this group buy. Brain storming as well as art and design. I also want to thank everyone who ordered. You made this one of if not the biggest group buy in PCF history. It's been a fun, exciting, stressful, infuriating, and enlightening experience. I hope you all keep posting the pics of your chips and when games start back up I can't wait to see the game pics!

Thank you,
Todd
And he can't wait until NEXT time.

Thank you,
Todd
Your the man, Thanks for your efforts!

For Domestic orders I'm just waiting on shipping from @toynoob and @justsomedude . So if anyone has contact with either of them outside of the forum please let them know their orders are ready and all I need is for them to pay for shipping and send me their address. Maybe one of them has me on ignore or something accidentally.

For Domestic orders I'm just waiting on shipping from @toynoob and @justsomedude . So if anyone has contact with either of them outside of the forum please let them know their orders are ready and all I need is for them to pay for shipping and send me their address. Maybe one of them has me on ignore or something accidentally.
@toynoob hasn't been on since 4/11. I hope everything is ok.

I received my shipment today and they are very good looking chips and feel nice.

Unfortunately, I am one of the ones who got extra T25 instead of the $0.25 ones. Luckily, I only ordered 2 $0.25 ones so I can mail the extra T25 to whoever is missing them. let me know how to proceed.

zCJ4RGT.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom