Official Scrub Donkey Poker Chip Set GROUP BUY! ***CLOSES JANUARY 18TH MIDNIGHT CST*** (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received my shipment today and they are very good looking chips and feel nice.

Unfortunately, I am one of the ones who got extra T25 instead of the $0.25 ones. Luckily, I only ordered 2 $0.25 ones so I can mail the extra T25 to whoever is missing them. let me know how to proceed.
Send them to me and I'll mail you your quarters.

Mine arrived today, Beautiful !! Well done @Marhault & crew. Thanks so much for the opportunity!
20200508_150454.jpg

For the rest of the unboxing see:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/scrub-donkey-pron-here.56105/

After a long day I finally had a chance to sit down with a beer and play with my donkeys. It looks like I got 1 extra DB if anyone is short. Amazing job of sorting and shipping these so fast!
Everyone in that last group that had to wait for their orders because of the packing error with the T25s I put an extra DB in their order.

I don't think I recall having a package held up so long in USPS's bowels for so long. (Usually being near NYC means our mail is handled quickly.) When will these arrive?? (At one point, USPS estimated the delivery time as May 5th. In fact, on May 5th, they sent me an email saying "arriving today.")
  • April 29, 2020, 1:12 pm - USPS in possession of item
  • April 29, 2020, 2:55 pm - Departed Post Office
  • May 3, 2020, 11:16 am - Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility (St. Louis, MO)
  • May 9, 2020, 7:05 am - Arrived at USPS Regional Destination Facility (Jersey City, NJ)
For reference, Jersey City is right next door to Hoboken. Soon?

I don't think I recall having a package held up so long in USPS's bowels for so long. (Usually being near NYC means our mail is handled quickly.) When will these arrive?? (At one point, USPS estimated the delivery time as May 5th. In fact, on May 5th, they sent me an email saying "arriving today.")
  • May 3, 2020, 11:16 am - Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility (St. Louis, MO)
  • May 9, 2020, 7:05 am - Arrived at USPS Regional Destination Facility (Jersey City, NJ)
I had a package take an extra 4 or so days to arrive from NJ... might just be state related?

Wow that's crazy. There's a couple of packages that went to the east coast that were delayed by several days I don't know what the deal was. Sorry about that.

There's a couple of packages that went to the east coast that were delayed by several days I don't know what the deal was. Sorry about that.

The anticipation will make the receipt even better. I was worried they might be lost between the 5th until they popped up in Jersey City on the 9th.

The shop received @BarrieJ3's LFRB shipment on Saturday and I picked it up yesterday, Paul -- thanks!

Looks a little banged up on one corner, but no package breech. I'll open it and inspect contents later today.

Is there anyone else out there that has any broken chips that need replacing or orders that have arrived other than international orders or @Saoliver who has a couple replacements headed his way? Just wanting to know so I can put these leftovers up for sale and do the giveaway of the few sample sets I have left.

Still missing a lot of T25 chips that are out there somewhere if anyone still hasn't inventoried their chips.

Is there anyone else out there that has any broken chips that need replacing or orders that have arrived other than international orders or @Saoliver who has a couple replacements headed his way? Just wanting to know so I can put these leftovers up for sale and do the giveaway of the few sample sets I have left.

Still missing a lot of T25 chips that are out there somewhere if anyone still hasn't inventoried their chips.
Still have a few of the extras I bought if you need them to complete samples

Is there anyone else out there that has any broken chips that need replacing
Now that you mention it, the following amount of chips per denom were broken in my shipment:

200 broken T25
200 broken T100
100 broken T500
200 broken T1000
100 broken T5000
24 broken T25000 (one made it safe)

You got my address, right?

Let me check @BarrieJ3's box this weekend. Can you shoot me a PM of what's supposed to be included?

Hi all, if you would like sell this tourney set, i can be interested, thanks alot. mp please.

Last edited:
Ok, I didn't ask Marhault to send mine yet as there are no commercial flights between US & CH for the time being as passengers who have transited or have been in Switzerland in the past 14 days are not allowed to enter the USA.
No planes no chips.
Yeah they're still packed up sitting on my kitchen table. Wife just asked me about it a couple days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom