NFL Survivor Pool (1 Viewer)

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
I created an NFL survivor pool on Yahoo.com If your interested in joining PM me.

ten bucks, winner take all.

I havn't watched a single preseason game this year, and have not followed free agency/drafts/player development all year.

Donating $10. PM incoming.

I havn't watched a single preseason game this year, and have not followed free agency/drafts/player development all year.

Donating $10. PM incoming.

We're in the same boat lol.

Ill respond to everyone later tonight or tomorrow. About to grill and hang out worth the grandson

20170831_175245.jpg

First pertain that paid, Clayton. Didn't leave his pcf name in the notes lol

I have no idea what it has to do with this thread, but that is a sweet climbin' tree... But why is Jake outside with socks (he should either have shoes on or be barefoot...)?

Not that it matters, but I was showing that I was busy and would answer pms later

yikes. I almost picked NE to win last night.

Its still not to late to join if anyone else is interested. Were currently at 10 players.

I was a little disappointed to see that all picks weren't locked at kickoff Thursday (just the Thurs. game was locked). It would have been fun to root for a team because someone else had their opponent.

At least I haven't been eliminated... yet.

You have until SUN at 1 to make your picks. If someone had picked one of those teams then you would have been able to see it last night after the game started.

I was a little disappointed to see that all picks weren't locked at kickoff Thursday (just the Thurs. game was locked). It would have been fun to root for a team because someone else had their opponent.

At least I haven't been eliminated... yet.

Me too. And I'd have to think SOMEBODY took the patriots, right?

If your picking a SUN team as the winner. Why would you want to have to make that decision on THUR. Something could change between now and kick off that might have you reconsider your pick.

The line was pretty big hence why nobody picked the Patriots IMO.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom