NFL Survivor Pool (3 Viewers)

I've had two close games as well. I'm thinking of trying my hand with the Packers this week

Looks like I'm dancing on the razor's edge this week. <1% of survivor players going along with me. I hope it pays off in the later weeks by keeping powerhouse teams in my back pocket.

Looks like I'm dancing on the razor's edge this week. <1% of survivor players going along with me. I hope it pays off in the later weeks by keeping powerhouse teams in my back pocket.

starting out solid. 7-0 already

Grumpy. But BB deserves it for trying to ice the kicker. He's the greatest coach who ever lived and I thought that move, which is somewhere between bush league and douchey, was beneath him.
I'm grumpy.

Grumpy. But BB deserves it for trying to ice the kicker. He's the greatest coach who ever lived and I thought that move, which is somewhere between bush league and douchey, was beneath him.
I'm grumpy.
That defense is horrific, and Gilmore seems like a colossal waste of $$. I though Logan Ryan was much better.

no idea. guessing it's considered a loss. your picking a team to "win", not too.
Didn't end in a tie so ultimately doesn't matter but in my pool a tie is not a loss... you're team didn't lose so neither do you.

I don't know how Yahoo rules on it but I would suspect it is the same (and if not then they are wrong) :D

Didn't end in a tie so ultimately doesn't matter but in my pool a tie is not a loss... you're team didn't lose so neither do you.

I don't know how Yahoo rules on it but I would suspect it is the same (and if not then they are wrong) :D

I think it should be a loss. Ultimately you picked wrong

I think it should be a loss. Ultimately you picked wrong
There's really no right or wrong answer I suppose... all in how one views it. Some may see it as you have to win to move on, I tend to see it as you survive until you lose.

While there are exceptions, in gambling a tie doesn't cost you anything the vast majority of the time. Ties are so rare in the NFL I would much rather have it scored as a lucky game that had no losers instead of an unlucky game that ultimately eliminated anyone who picked either side.

There's really no right or wrong answer I suppose... all in how one views it. Some may see it as you have to win to move on, I tend to see it as you survive until you lose.

While there are exceptions, in gambling a tie doesn't cost you anything the vast majority of the time. Ties are so rare in the NFL I would much rather have it scored as a lucky game that had no losers instead of an unlucky game that ultimately eliminated anyone who picked either side.

solid point.

Solid point maybe, but the rules specify that you must pick a team that wins, not "pick a team that doesn't lose".

Regardless of how we view it, it someone picks a team that ties, if Yahoo allows them to select or not select the next week, that will determine what the actual rule is.

My initial thought is that you have to pick a winner each week. If your game ties, you didn't pick a winner.

when this contest runs its course anyone up for doing this again?

I like it. Cocky after a two point win lol

I looked at next week's games. I predict my demise

Two points, but they were in scoring position when they took the knee. Solid victory despite the score.

But yeah, I'm cocky. I'm that guy that calls an all in with Queen-high in my hand, only to find out my opponent was jamming with even less. Don't tell me how bad a call it was, cause all I hear is the sound of chips coming at me.

...also, I had a last-longer in the pool with Mrs Zombie, so I'm basically free-rolling the rest of this pool.

Pickings are getting slim for me. I think I might have to try Philly this week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom