New member greetings and questions (1 Viewer)

Leonardo

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

This is Leo, a new comer to PCF. I enjoy reading the posts and like the atmosphere here. I have two questions and hope someone can help with:
1) I remember I saw a post a few days ago which introduced two chips color codes: las vegas and california. Under las vegas, colors are white, red, green and black for $1, $5, $25 and $100 chip. I didn't remember california breakdown. I can't find this post anymore. Can anyway share the link? Or maybe I saw it somewhere else and have the wrong memory.
2) it seems Tina is a good poker chips vendor. What kind of chips does it supply? ceramic or clay? does it have a round edge or sharp edge (like paulson's)?

Thanks,

Leo

Hello and welcome to PCF! Cali colors are generally red for 25¢, blue for $1, yellow for $5, purple for $25 and white for $100.

Edit: unless you are @SeanGecko, the, then Black is always $1.

Hello everyone,

This is Leo, a new comer to PCF. I enjoy reading the posts and like the atmosphere here. I have two questions and hope someone can help with:
1) I remember I saw a post a few days ago which introduced two chips color codes: las vegas and california. Under las vegas, colors are white, red, green and black for $1, $5, $25 and $100 chip. I didn't remember california breakdown. I can't find this post anymore. Can anyway share the link? Or maybe I saw it somewhere else and have the wrong memory.
2) it seems Tina is a good poker chips vendor. What kind of chips does it supply? ceramic or clay? does it have a round edge or sharp edge (like paulson's)?

Thanks,

Leo
Welcome to PCF! You probably saw it in this thread (and it is a good place for you to start even if you did not):

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/new-members-start-here.85303/

The Chinese chips from the salesperson known as Tina are ceramic.

Welcome!
So Vegas also allows for blue $1s as well.

You can always use the search in the top right of the page to find topics.

Hello and welcome to PCF! Cali colors are generally red for 25¢, blue for $1, yellow for $5, purple for $25 and white for $100.

Edit: unless you are @SeanGecko, the, then Black is always $1.
HARDWELL UNDERGROUND always has black dollars.
#TEAMBLACKDOLLAR4LIFE
PXL_20240112_155725487.jpg
PXL_20240112_161737636.jpg
PXL_20240112_163802099.jpg
PXL_20240112_165525965.jpg

Welcome!

it seems Tina is a good poker chips vendor. What kind of chips does it supply? ceramic or clay?
”Clay” is a term that gets thrown around loosely by vendors trying to sell their chips, but they’re all plastic. The only company still offering compression molded clay chips to the public is:

http://www.classicpokerchips.com/pokerchips/realclaypokerchips.htm

You can also find clay chips made by Paulson, BCC or TRK (and some other oldies) on the second hand market.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom