New member! and poker enthousiasts! (1 Viewer)

mikfin

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi fellow poker lovers and poker chips aficionado's. I have recently found the same love as this community has for overpiced poker chips. Although I am broke I keep buying small stacks of wthc Paulsons hoping one day to have a full set for my bi-weekly cash poker games. Not yet sure how this platform works but I am sure it will bring me closer to my goal. Anyway nice to meet everyone and wish me luck on this new journey of mine.

Hi fellow poker lovers and poker chips aficionado's. I have recently found the same love as this community has for overpiced poker chips. Although I am broke I keep buying small stacks of wthc Paulsons hoping one day to have a full set for my bi-weekly cash poker games. Not yet sure how this platform works but I am sure it will bring me closer to my goal. Anyway nice to meet everyone and wish me luck on this new journey of mine.
Welcome! Definitely more than a few WTHC owners around these parts. As you can see we are a community of friends, fellow collectors bound by the same disease... the dreaded "chipping bug!" So if you are completely obsessed with little round discs of clay, then you have come to the right place.

Careful though.... I came here looking for more of these
20200822_155103.jpg

20200822_155357.jpg

Wound up with this
Screenshot_20190523-073014.png

Tiny set thinking... heck maybe I can build a little special occasion Paulson tourney set.

Wound up with
20220312_122505.jpg

Hopefully you have more reserve than some of us... anyways the "product" you are addicted to does reside here and Hopefully that set will be enough for you!

Enjoy your chipping Journey
Fellow Chipper Ben

Thank you for the warm welcome! That is a very impressive poker set!! This is where I'm at at the moment. Hopefully Ill get a full set sooner rather then later.
image_67173889.JPG

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom