Greetings from Chi-town (1 Viewer)

Larold

Pair
Reaction score
Hi all!

I've gotten the bug to get myself a large, very-high quality set of chips. Since I want to make sure I'm getting precisely what I'm after before committing lots of $$, I figured I'd hang out here a couple of months. I'll have tons of questions.

But I think my main question for now is this -

On this site is the Paulson designer tool. (I could play with it for hours!)

Is any possible design that the tool can come up with an actual makable chip that could be ordered? Or is this tool primarily just for visualizing?

Put another way, if I work really hard to select the 9-10 base colors I'm after (plus edge stripe pattern), then customize the edge stripe colors for each base color... could I end up with something that no company will manufacture or custom-make?

Looking forward to bombarding you all with more questions. :)

- Larold

Welcome to PCF !
Unfortunately you can’t order what you have designed in the Paulson designer tool.
If you want to create a custom that you can order you should use the CPC design tool ;)

Put another way, if I work really hard to select the 9-10 base colors I'm after (plus edge stripe pattern), then customize the edge stripe colors for each base color... could I end up with something that no company will manufacture or custom-make?
Yes. But it is fun to dream. Welcome to PCF! If you want fully custom got to

http://www.classicpokerchips.com/pokerchips/realclaypokerchips.htm

It also has a chip designer tool and you can actually get those chips.

Thanks so much folks! It helps me move forward with confidence getting my hands on a tool that yields something I can actually order.

Welcome! You’ll have a lot of fun planning your set and there is an incredible amount of knowledge in this community to help you.

Nice to see some more locals! Everything u need is here…it’s a great place to learn.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom