Greetings from a new member. (2 Viewers)

destilador

Reaction score
Hello all.
I'm a poker player located in Sonora, Mexico (south of the Arizona border)
I played a lot of card games as a kid with my parents, always loved competing and having fun.
Fell in love with poker after watching the Moneymaker run on TV, and began playing a lot of online cash games in the golden era of pokerstars/full tilt/party poker
I used to organize poker tournaments with friends and playing a lot of home games back then, I liked to organize the chips and structure and overall just having good fun.

Stumbled upon the forum searching for information to upgrade my very old set of dice chips, love the vibe here, learned a lot in a short time.

Anyways, I just wanted to say Hi, and thanks for all the cool info. I look forward to participate here a lot.

Hi and Welcome to PCF

Fell in love with poker after watching the Moneymaker run on TV, and began playing a lot of online cash games in the golden era of pokerstars/full tilt/party poker
Same case for me and I took a long break in the middle after I still dating and start a family

Stumbled upon the forum searching for information to upgrade my very old set of dice chips, love the vibe here, learned a lot in a short time.
Same too and fair warning, I also came here looking to buy one set of chips as an update

And spoiler alert, I ended up buying “a bit more” than one set of chips after 3 years

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom