Hello I'm a new member. (1 Viewer)

Rex

High Hand
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I’m pretty new to PCF, but I have found a lot of interesting information on the forum. I created my custom chip case on My Case Builder with information on the forum and gotten interesting info regarding tournament organization and setup. I live in Ottawa and play mainly home tournaments with my friends. We may get into playing home cash games but when that happens I’ll be reach out to PCF on how to organize a cash game.

Attachments

• IMG_1822.png
    IMG_1822.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 101
Hello everyone, I’m pretty new to PCF, but I have found a lot of interesting information on the forum. I created my custom chip case on My Case Builder with information on the forum and gotten interesting info regarding tournament organization and setup. I live in Ottawa and play mainly home tournaments with my friends. We may get into playing home cash games but when that happens I’ll be reach out to PCF on how to organize a cash game.
Cool! Bicycle Prestiges and Copags? Cool set.

"Rex", huh? That was my first wife's last name. Thanks a bunch for bringing back all those hideous memories.

(But welcome anyway!) :cool

Hello and welcome to PCF! My group started with tournaments and transitioned to low stakes cash. It was a positive change for us.

Image of Nice packing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom