New member and league manager - Pharoah questions (1 Viewer)

BBQlegend

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello all, I am a new member and manage the Northern Oklahoma Poker League in Bartlesville OK. We have been using Pharoah's from the start (9 years). I made 2 buys as the league grew. The first lot was great. The second lot was slightly faded in coloring and did not match exactly. And they are much weaker. tons of flea bites and they break in half with minimal pressure. Has anyone else seen a wide variation in lots? Looking to replace them with new chips, possibly the new 2 card mold discussed here. But wondering if the cheaper composite with inserts like the Desert Sands or mints from Chip cave are a better value long term? Appreciate all opinions and discussion.

Thanks,
BBQ

hello from Bartlesville OK! Newly joined and when joining they said to pick user name that was not personal Identifying, So BBQ legend is mine. Why? Not poker related at all. Well I make and sell my own custom BBQ sauce. I smoke meat as well but have focused on the sauce and started selling 2 years ago. If interested see Andyslegendary.com. I joined this because my other vice is poker. I run a WSOP Circuit league that has grown from 15 to 32 and hope to get to 50 in another year. Have a mixed Pharoah set now and looking to change so that is main reason I joined.

BBQ Legend

Welcome from California!!

I'm guessing you're talking about CC Pharaohs (China Clay) & not the real deal?
20230624_225450.jpg

20190922_075947.jpg

Hello all, I am a new member and manage the Northern Oklahoma Poker League in Bartlesville OK. We have been using Pharoah's from the start (9 years). I made 2 buys as the league grew. The first lot was great. The second lot was slightly faded in coloring and did not match exactly. And they are much weaker. tons of flea bites and they break in half with minimal pressure. Has anyone else seen a wide variation in lots? Looking to replace them with new chips, possibly the new 2 card mold discussed here. But wondering if the cheaper composite with inserts like the Desert Sands or mints from Chip cave are a better value long term? Appreciate all opinions and discussion.

Thanks,
BBQ

hello from Bartlesville OK! Newly joined and when joining they said to pick user name that was not personal Identifying, So BBQ legend is mine. Why? Not poker related at all. Well I make and sell my own custom BBQ sauce. I smoke meat as well but have focused on the sauce and started selling 2 years ago. If interested see Andyslegendary.com. I joined this because my other vice is poker. I run a WSOP Circuit league that has grown from 15 to 32 and hope to get to 50 in another year. Have a mixed Pharoah set now and looking to change so that is main reason I joined.

BBQ Legend
Andy!!!! Hey glad to see you aboard!!

Thanks,
BBQ

BBQ Legend
Also, Tina can be your friend to replace your chips!! Check out these, this is what you will want probably to replace your current CC’s.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/new-greek-mold-hybrids-pre-designed-and-customs-10-07.110153/

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom