Vendor Sale New Greek Mold Hybrids- Pre-Designed and Customs- 10/07 (1 Viewer)

justincarothers

4 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
New Hybrid Greek Mold Chips Group Buy
Close date: October 7, 2023 12 noon

Limited to US buyers unless you have a US shipping address. This order will take approximately 60 days to arrive in the US after the order is placed. It will then be shipped out to you. Invoices will go out after your order is placed and must be paid by 10-07-2023 unless otherwise noted.

If you are ordering 2000 or more chips I will be able to get it air shipped directly to you for a few more pennies per chip.

Prices:

Greek Mold Chips
39mm- $.48 each
43mm- $.52 each

These chips will require a label printing fee of between $80-$160 per order. This will be determined prior to invoice. Factors include the number of denominations in your set as well as the total number of different custom sets per order. I will need one .ai for the chip and one for the label. Both sides of chips will require the same label.
*This also would include the "blank" chips from the other post with your custom label

There is a separate group buy for blank chips. You can then purchase your own labels.
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/new-greek-mold-hybrid-blanks-09-13.110154/

Approximate reshipping costs:
25-200 chips- $10
225-825 chips- $17.50
850-1275 chips- $21.50
1300-1975 chips- $34
2000+- TBD

MUST ORDER IN MULTIPLES OF 25 PER DENOMINATION

Please edit your original post if you want to make changes. I will use the original post once I close this and send you an invoice.

Please place your order in the thread. I will follow up via PM

You are free to use any of the new designs below for no additional cost. You can also use most of my previous designs for no additional cost:

Nevada Club Cash (smooth label)

1- cash.jpg

Nevada Club Primary Tourney (smooth label)

2- pri tourney.jpg

Nevada Club Secondary Tourney (smooth label)

3- sec tourney.jpg

King's Castle (textured label)

4- kings castle.jpg

Silver Slipper (textured label)

5- silver slipper.jpg

El Quartz (smooth label)

6- elquartz.png

Sample Chip Photos:

YOSIouZ.jpg

YT1tPLH.jpg

Bi4qadQ.jpg

wwdTBxC.jpg

HiIeni2.jpg

Fq9OVVi.jpg

iKHIyXL.jpg

uRmw2d8.jpg

n3CfS9f.jpg
a.jpg
b.jpg
c.jpg
d.jpg
e.jpg

I will have some small sample sets in a couple of weeks as well
As this is my first run of these chips, I reserve the right to make any changes or additions to this post that are needed. Let me know if I have missed anything

Last edited:
Forgive me if this is a dumb question but do the 1” circle labels from sticker mule work on these?
1694602803640.png

The smallest Sticker Mule will go is 25mm, so if that 24mm number above is for the entire inlay cutout and not the label size, no, they won’t work. Maybe Justin can measure now that he has the samples?

WHOA!!! Game changer here! I just foolishly posted back in your poll thread from several months ago. I just stumbled into this thread. Thrilled to see your progress here. Big Props to you Justin!!!

Please mark me down for some samples when you get them. I am seriously considering dropping my plans to to a large CPC set in favor of a full custom set of these now. Saving me thousand$$$!

View attachment 1194679

The smallest Sticker Mule will go is 25mm, so if that 24mm number above is for the entire inlay cutout and not the label size, no, they won’t work. Maybe Justin can measure now that thhe has the samples?
This is not correct. I know for sure that people have gotten Sticker Mule labels for Paulson THC chips which are 7/8ths inch - or about 22mm. If this interests you, just go back through the Sticker Mule threads and look. I think the process is a little different for custom sizes under one inch, but it can be done.

But why would you want to go to all that extra trouble and expense??? Just let Tina print and apply your custom labels.

This is not correct. I know for sure that people have gotten Sticker Mule labels for Paulson THC chips which are 7/8ths inch - or about 22mm. If this interests you, just go back through the Sticker Mule threads and look. I think the process is a little different for custom sizes under one inch, but it can be done.

But why would you want to go to all that extra trouble and expense??? Just let Tina print and apply your custom labels.

Yeah, you can email with them and try to get them to do it. I didn’t have any luck with this but others have.

Sorry for the ignorance. New here. If placing a custom order. Can I select the base color of the chip, the spot pattern, and spot colors? Or can I only select from the pre-design color scheme and spot layout?

Sorry for the ignorance. New here. If placing a custom order. Can I select the base color of the chip, the spot pattern, and spot colors? Or can I only select from the pre-design color scheme and spot layout?
You can go completely custom or use the pre-design or combination of both.

Is it possible to get the AR4 chip colors on the B6 chip pattern at this time?

Is there a minimum quantity to purchase for this?

How do we convey that in the order to you?

Thanks Justin. Great work!

Attachments

• IMG_4724.jpeg
    IMG_4724.jpeg
    89 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_4725.jpeg
    IMG_4725.jpeg
    82.3 KB · Views: 44

You can only order the pre-designed chips as is. If you want something different I will need the art for that. You can send your order via pm. Minimum is 25 per color/design

You can only order the pre-designed chips as is. If you want something different I will need the art for that. You can send your order via pm. Minimum is 25 per color/design
Justin, which designer put together the art on your pre-designed chips? I would think it would be a pretty quick job to take colors from one chip and put them on the spot pattern of another chip. I'm also interested in using some of these colors on my own full custom design. They really turned out awesome!!! Fantastic job!

Justin, which designer put together the art on your pre-designed chips? I would think it would be a pretty quick job to take colors from one chip and put them on the spot pattern of another chip. I'm also interested in using some of these colors on my own full custom design. They really turned out awesome!!! Fantastic job!
I am in the same boat. Just need to change a couple colors around. If I had the RGB codes and the artwork dimensions/requirements, I could do it, but simply lifting the color from one image to drop into another could run into color-matching issues.

I am in the same boat. Just need to change a couple colors around. If I had the RGB codes and the artwork dimensions/requirements, I could do it, but simply lifting the color from one image to drop into another could run into color-matching issues.
@Colquhoun @timinater

Maybe more of a design question but I'll ask it here anyway. The samples based on photos look really, really impressive in terms of the dye sublimation of the colors. How close to the Paulson palette can these actually get? If these can closely replicate the high end colors Paulson offers like day green, sherbet green, blaze orange, canary yellow, etc, I may have a hard time staying away.

Maybe more of a design question but I'll ask it here anyway. The samples based on photos look really, really impressive in terms of the dye sublimation of the colors. How close to the Paulson palette can these actually get? If these can closely replicate the high end colors Paulson offers like day green, sherbet green, blaze orange, canary yellow, etc, I may have a hard time staying away.
I do not know the answer to that. Only way I know to try is if @timinater or @Colquhoun can recreate Paulson colors in an art file, then have them printed and see how close they are

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom