New Member Checkin (2 Viewers)

Hello and welcome to PCF! @rjdev7 for the win!

PXL_20231208_011831351.MP.jpg

Come talk to me when you get enough posts to send PMs. Happy to make your table topper wet dreams come true.
Hey there, is there any way I can make an order via email or something? I’m trying to order a custom topper so I can start hosting games at my new place

Hey there, is there any way I can make an order via email or something? I’m trying to order a custom topper so I can start hosting games at my new place
just get a few more posts, ten you will be able to PM members, by left clicking on their username and send them a private message.

@shashahe do you play NL Bored'm or mix / circus games? Do you have any photos of your current chips or table?

Normally our crew just plays NL Bored'Em with double board PLO bombpots once an orbit on every dealer.

For chips, i've been rocking the Golden Dragon ceramics from Br Pro Poker (love em). For table, I have a BBO Aces pro alpha.

Here are some pics of the setup & chips!

IMG_9124.jpg

IMG_7042.jpg
IMG_6241.jpg

6855f0e9-3f00-4421-8417-b11e936e35e3.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9124.jpg
    IMG_9124.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7042.jpg
    IMG_7042.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6241.jpg
    IMG_6241.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 5
Welcome, thats a hell of a table! nice setup all around. What are you thinking about for a topper?

We've got the dragon theme going, so definitely something that kinda looks similar to the BBO table art that I have. I recently moved to an apartment that doesn't have enough storage for the BBO table so we're trying to make do with a folding Barrington, which is what i'd want the topper for.

We've got the dragon theme going, so definitely something that kinda looks similar to the BBO table art that I have. I recently moved to an apartment that doesn't have enough storage for the BBO table so we're trying to make do with a folding Barrington, which is what i'd want the topper for.
You’ll likely have access to PMs now ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom