My Game Room Build.

A little progress today, carpenter framed in the bathroom door. That means plumber can come on monday to finish up and then we grind the floors and drywall the place. Decided on rustic alder cabinets, but need to pick a color/stain... not easy to pick.

IMG_1729.JPG

Some more progress has been made, and an exciting development tonight (see bottom picture).

Not very interesting, just the waste lines through the walls here. Need plumber to get back to run supply line and valve for the shower.
IMG_1801.JPG

Waste line in for vanity/sink. Need plumber back to get in water lines. Its like pulling teeth to get some of these subs out. Also the wall got some framework for the drywall to be put on.
IMG_1802.JPG

One of the mini walls has been deleted as well as framing for wall fur out. Need to get electrician out to figure out the outlet for wall. Carpenters should be back to do the other mini wall this week.
IMG_1792.JPG
'

Last but not least, the moment you have been waiting for, the two tables from ChanMan showed up this evening. Didnt have time to uncrate them, hopefully will be able to in the next couple days. Sorry for the tease haha. It hurts me as well not to be able to see them.
IMG_1803.JPG

Quick progress update: I didnt mention but the kitchenette cabinets and appliances were ordered last week. This coming monday makes it 30 days since the concrete patch was poured, so the grind/seal guy will be starting then. Then gotta get the plumber and electrician back, and need to decide where to put outlets on the walls. Does anyone have sound system experience or recommendations? I will do a search in the forum.

And now... The moment you have all been waiting for.

I opened up the crate from @T_Chan today. The tables are beautiful. Almost feels like they are too nice to play on, since I am used to playing on those low end folding tables with ESPN logo on them. The pictures dont do them justice, I have to leave the plastic wrap on for now, dont want to risk any damage until they are ready to be deployed for use. So quick pics taken and then the crate lid screwed back on. Better pics come later.

IMG_1857.JPG

IMG_1860.JPG

They started the grind/seal job yesterday. They forgot to connect their vacuum hose to the grinder for a little bit and created a dust storm. It even made its way up to the main house. The owner said they were going to do it wet....

IMG_1886.JPG

The floor is done. Turned out okay. Some oil/mastic stains didnt come out. The guy who did it says you get what you get based on what the slab is. Overall I would say its satisfactory. I think it will look a lot better when I get some overhead lighting. All of the photos were taken with no lights at all. You can see the part thats in the sun looks much lighter. In general the pics dont do it justice, looks better in person.

IMG_1946.JPG
IMG_1947.JPG
IMG_1948.JPG
IMG_1949.JPG
IMG_1950.JPG
IMG_1951.JPG
IMG_1952.JPG
IMG_1953.JPG
IMG_1954.JPG

Top Bottom