My CPC FDL chips. Sample sets available. (1 Viewer)

Will it take 4+ months to send out the buttons, too? Still don't have any samples; the chips were delivered in April. WTF is going on, Lars?

patience is a virtue. i think we've all been a little late sending chips from time to time.

5qNPXSQ.png

That was a two month turnaround. These have been promised shipment twice already, now approaching four months.

That was a two month turnaround. These have been promised shipment twice already, now approaching four months.

got it. waiting two months - which happens to be the time you sat on your ass in the previous case - is cool, but four months - which happens to be the amount of time which has passed here when you want your chips - is unacceptable. sounds legit.

got it. waiting two months - which happens to be the time you sat on your ass in the previous case - is cool, but four months - which happens to be the amount of time which has passed here when you want your chips - is unacceptable. sounds legit.

lol yup

Sorry to everyone for the wait on these. I am flattered that you guys want them. I'm even flattered that Dave is ready to kick my ass over a set of these:). I sent everyone a message to see who is still interested in these and who is interested in dealer buttons. I hope to get home from work early enough tomorrow to take some more pics. I really love these chips.

Got mine!

They are very nice - with solids, it's almost like getting a little bit of a color sample set!

Very happy with the color matching - never perfect, but quite good. Still love the theme as much as when I first saw it.

Also, I appreciate the little add-ons - the dog-walking bags (packaging), the bottle opener... but... what are the little liquid-filled bags for? (It's 90 degress F over here....)

Got mine!

They are very nice - with solids, it's almost like getting a little bit of a color sample set!

Very happy with the color matching - never perfect, but quite good. Still love the theme as much as when I first saw it.

Also, I appreciate the little add-ons - the dog-walking bags (packaging), the bottle opener... but... what are the little liquid-filled bags for? (It's 90 degress F over here....)

I was worried about the temp problem but didn't want to make people wait any longer. Put them in the freezer.

I was worried about the temp problem but didn't want to make people wait any longer. Put them in the freezer.

They're already in there - and I have a game tonight. We'll be trying the Truffle Pops as well as checking out your chips.

Just FYI, they weren't soft - they were totally liquid. It'll be a fun experiment.

I lost a good friend last month who has been one of my players for years. This was a total surprise, he was only 49 and seemed to be in excellent health. When we last played in June we decided to play tonight as he was to return for the school year on Aug. 12th. I decided not to have a game but decided to set up his spot and drink a few in his memory while writing a tribute.

Poker 81515 001.JPG

I also tried to take a few pictures but I am gaining respect for the amazing pictures that you guys take of your chips.

Poker 81515 028.JPG

hi,

first, sorry to hear about your friend.

it seems I've missed my chance to get sample sets ?
mad at me, B Franklin means a lot in commun History of our countries.

Great set btw.

Dealer buttons are being made this week so I should be mailing out set that have dealer buttons sometime in the next two weeks.

Holy Frak. Those look so delicious. Can't wait to see them live.

Did these get mailed out? If so did you mail mine to my woodbury address? Hopefully not because I moved a few months ago lol.

Did these get mailed out? If so did you mail mine to my woodbury address? Hopefully not because I moved a few months ago lol.

It seems like you had just purchased a slot machine and said you were going to pass. I will check and see if I have enough.

Last edited:
Oh no worries if that was the case, I totally forgot if I had paid for them or not and when I saw my name on the first post I thought I must have but what you said sounds familiar so I'm thinking you are right that I didn't.

Nice to see these getting some play.

Hey Kurt, what's hiding in the USPS boxes in the corner next to the chip storage shelves? :D

Nice to see these getting some play.

Hey Kurt, what's hiding in the USPS boxes in the corner next to the chip storage shelves? :D

Good eye :) The big box is the first shipment of the hotstamps I showed you the mockup of in July. I hope to post some pics tonight.

Got my sample set and they really are gorgeous chipes :). Thank you.

Good eye :) The big box is the first shipment of the hotstamps I showed you the mockup of in July. I hope to post some pics tonight.

Holy Crap!!!! I didn't know you had someone to actually do those stamps. Those are going to be unbelievable.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom