My CPC FDL chips. Sample sets available. (1 Viewer)

Don't remember if I ordered a sample set on CT or not (I think so), but don't wanna risk missing out on these beauties. Sign me up, please!

Colors and design are sorta reminiscent of the German-made Stralka chips, if anybody remembers those:

stralka5.jpg
pity that they did not continue to work ...

Status update on sample sets, Kurt? Still super-busy? Itchin' to see these up close....

Sorry guys. Things have been crazy busy. I will get them ready tonight. I will send my paypal address to everyone with a total including shipping. I'm excited to see what everyone thinks.

Do you by any chance have any sample sets left? I wasn't very active on the board over the winter for a few reasons and I missed out on a few sample sets, bummer.

If any are available I would love to have one, if not no worries obviously.

Yes, Sorry. I have been crazy busy and have not shipped any of these out. John contacted me today with the dealer button artwork. Is anyone interested in a dealer button with sample set?
kl_fdl_db1a.jpg

I thought I had replied to this thread. If you have an extra set to two (preferably) I would be interested......and a DB.

How many different buttons are you having made? I would love at least one of each

I'm already in for the sample set and I'd be in for a dealer button too. How many different DBs are there?

I am thinking about having all 4 designs made. I'm planning on 60mm from Old West.

You may need to hit a quota fro each, and handling the various sample requests will get tricky.

If you make all four, for example, I know I'm going to pick one or two. If you make just one, whichever it is, I'm in.

Consider using two of the designs for a single two-sided button, too.

Make that two of each for me... my best bud (and cousin) is very big into all that stuff, has the Join or Die snake and motto tatt on his arm, I'm sure he'd love a set. I'm sure we have some Masons in the house, he is pretty high up in the Indiana Scottish Rite and his dad (my Uncle Bill) is the top dog in the northern US as Sovereign Grand Commander. Been trying to get him interested in making a chip set similar to this one... maybe some day ;)

Sorry. J5 has been busy but we are very close on the dealer button design. I will contact everyone once I have final artwork and determine who wants buttons. I also placed an add on order about a month ago that I think will be here soon. I will try to get some pron up. I am very happy with these. They turned out great.

Any update on when the chip sample sets might be shipped out?

I would still like to get a sample set of these, if possible. Please advise.

I will do it next week I promise. I am flying to Chicago a funeral in a minute.

kl_fdl_db2a.jpg
kl_fdl_db2b.jpg
kl_fdl_db2c.jpg
Here is the final artwork for the 3 dealer buttons. If you are on the list for a sample set please let me know if you want any dealer buttons and if so which ones. If you asked about a sample set after the initial list I will check and see if I have enough extras. Here are the dealer buttons.

Akl_fdl_db2a.jpg

Bkl_fdl_db2b.jpg

Ckl_fdl_db2c.jpg

A and B are two sided. C has the same image on both sides.

I got my add-on order today so hopefully I will have some pron this weekend.

Last edited:
Superb Job. I'm going to pass, but only because paypal account has been temporarily disabled. I'm really impressed. These are so sweet (chips included). Looking forward to your pr0nage.

Here are a couple of pics that I took tonight. I will take some more tomorrow night. I plan to order dealer buttons on Thursday. I will send a pm tomorrow to find out who wants one and who doesn't.

Poker chips 055.JPG

Poker chips 100.JPG

Poker chips 078.JPG

I will send a pm tomorrow to find out who wants one and who doesn't.
I absolutely want three of whatever buttons you have made. Leaving tomorrow morning and won't be back until Sunday so I won't be around much... Dot forget about me :)

Here are a couple of pics that I took tonight. I will take some more tomorrow night. I plan to order dealer buttons on Thursday. I will send a pm tomorrow to find out who wants one and who doesn't.

Will it take 4+ months to send out the buttons, too? Still don't have any samples; the chips were delivered in April. WTF is going on, Lars?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom