MVR pr0n: What's your Most Valuable Rack? (1 Viewer)

Sentimentally probably this one, red quarters are my favorite and this was a project

wW4EpqZ.jpg

Monitarily, probably the dovetails but the CPark mixed 500 or 1K rack could be pretty close
if the market goes nuts for CPark again since litereally NOTHING is for sale unless TCR has
another sale.

ygXlhL3.jpg

My rack of Ritz PR 1K and 5K would be right there with those three as well. PIC unavailable ATT.

Sentimentally probably this one, red quarters are my favorite and this was a project

wW4EpqZ.jpg

Monitarily, probably the dovetails but the CPark mixed 500 or 1K rack could be pretty close
if the market goes nuts for CPark again since litereally NOTHING is for sale unless TCR has
another sale.

ygXlhL3.jpg

My rack of Ritz PR 1K and 5K would be right there with those three as well. PIC unavailable ATT.
I think that CP sea green and pinkish $500 is the prettiest of the CP chips. Nice racks :)

I always thought the $500 with the blaze orange bear claw inserts was the nicest then the pink $100
The Olive $25 SEC doesnt pop no bright colors but its a favorite as well
Well, you were wrong lol. It's ok, it happens ;)

Seriously though, that chips is awesome as well :D

All my chips are pretty basic. I mean, my most valuable are my Westworlds 5s, and there are quite a few racks around.... Haha

Was looking through some threads and always get a kick out of seeing people playing $25 SNG using thousands of dollars in chips :p

Which got me thinking.... What's your MVR? Share some pr0n of your Most Valuable Rack!
Are you talking about most valuable as in how much they are worth (would cost to purchase)

Or.

Highest denominations?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom