For Sale St Jo Frontier Secondary $25's THC - Price Drop to $225/Rack (2 Viewers)

bernielomax

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
IMPORTANT!! If you don’t know the history of these chips, please READ and RESEARCH before you jump in and buy them. There is a reason these THC chips are half the price of Aztar $25’s.

This set was one of the first releases from The Chip Room around 2006 I believe. The chips had a gold cancellation stamp applied to one side of each chip. Unfortunately, legend has it that the operator of the stamping machine applied to much pressure to some of the chips, creating tiny cracks at the edges of the 50 cent, $1 and $25’s. Some cracks are more noticeable than others; others cannot be seen without a close inspection. Most of these chips still have the chiproom cancellation stamp on one side, which can be removed. Some of these chips may need some flattening.

Barrel weight is around 196g. Most all chips still have sharp edges.

Some references:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/st-jo-frontier-cash-set.78544/

PCF Searches: St Jo Frontier, Frontier, Saint Joseph

Price: $225/Rack Shipped to any US address.

Would also consider trading for St Jo Frontier Secondary $1’s and $5’s to help fill my racks.

bhdCM5f.jpg
iWbo0gG.jpg
ppTdnZM.jpg
b2CEBvV.jpg

Last edited:
If you’re on the fence because of the cracks, don’t be. I have had mine for YEARS, and they’ve been in play numerous times. I have had one chip break where the crack was located. This set is so underrated, IMHO.
Fully agree, I am keeping most of these. Only selling these because I don't need 300 $25's.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom