Post Your Favorite Chip Pr0n Picture of 2021 (2 Viewers)

ImCrossland

Full House
Reaction score
I’ve been feeling like my daily pr0n fix hasn’t been satisfied lately. I have to go deep into multiple threads to find my fix and it’s bumming me out!

With this thread, I’m asking for you to post your single favorite chip pr0n picture that you’ve taken yourself in 2021.

It can be a picture of a single chip/barrel/rack/set/hoard, but it can only be 1 picture and it has to be from this year.

Let’s see some pr0n!

My personal favorite picture was from my first ever “big” package opening. By “big,” I mean it was like the first time I actually called into work and waited outside for the mailman to show up.

E2E670A3-11FE-4D77-960A-C7109564D1C5.jpeg

It's against your guidelines, but it's honestly a tie. Achieving acquiring a set I never thought I'd be able to afford and having my first custom CPC set (of many) come in as well.

Nothing like getting that grail set in play for the first time and taking that first splash pot shot of your new customs and being absolutely blown away

Ah... I never liked rules anyways.

Taken at the Columbus, Ohio meet up by @ParrotheadMZ getting ready for the main event!
171A4143-FCA3-4A65-BBF4-1D06845F1D00.jpeg.jpg

Also from an earlier this year game with @DarkHelmet55 crew. Ms. @FordPickup92 snapped this one and absolutely love it!
20210911_191153.jpg

But the biggest memory of the year was early January, Brie reached out to the folks on the chipboard trying to find a single Jokers Wild frac as a gift to @k9dr , it is my absolute favorite chip and only a few singles were know to exist. When she recieved an email with this picture it took us both hours to pick our jaw up off the floor.
Screenshot_20210116-140807_Messages.jpg

Even time stamped and I love it! The moment I instantly realized what my Grail set was! Didn't matter the cost or sacrifices that had to be made to make the purchase. When the only playable quantity of your favorite chip that was previously not know to exist not only becomes available, but offered to you, you sell your sole and anything else to make it happen! Lol

The build that I thought would probably take 5 - 10 years wound up only taking a couple months. Some things are just meant to be. Then seeing @k9dr stack at the Memorial Day meet up in VA with @Seeking Alpha Social Club this picture finished the whole fantasy for me!
96BFF205-812C-41BD-AEC7-FB7D32A12BA5.jpeg.jpg

Looking forward to 2022, Happy New Year PCF fam!

Ah... I never liked rules anyways.

Taken at the Columbus, Ohio meet up by @ParrotheadMZ getting ready for the main event!
We observe the wild Ben in his native habitat. Notice how the male is hoarding and sorting chips in preparation for an upcoming winter game. He is normally attracted to fractional values that are spotted but had been known to also seek out solids. Once organized and racked, most Bens will then remove the chips to inspect and reorganize them again. Scientists have no explanation for this behavior.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom