MVR pr0n: What's your Most Valuable Rack? (1 Viewer)

Teach42

Flush
Reaction score
Was looking through some threads and always get a kick out of seeing people playing $25 SNG using thousands of dollars in chips :p

Which got me thinking.... What's your MVR? Share some pr0n of your Most Valuable Rack!

My collection is pretty modest compared to most here. But after chasing Empress primary 1k's for more than a year, this rack is the pr0n star of my collection.

IMG_7867.jpg

Ok, I'll play. Basically everything that was said in post #2. The runner up would probably be King's 1s as well.
View attachment 630405
Whoa. Hang on just one freaking second. How the heck did you score a full rack so damn quick? That's really not fair. You're supposed to suffer for WAY longer than that!

Whoa. Hang on just one freaking second. How the heck did you score a full rack so damn quick? That's really not fair. You're supposed to suffer for WAY longer than that!
I had to eviscerate my mixed cash set to make it happen plus add some sugar. So, I suffered and am still. Got any good mint leaded 5s :eek:

They're bakelite. I have a sample set of these, collectors like them for their age and vintage display purposes. Mostly not valuable to us

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom