In Progress (ordering closed) Matsui Zen Group Buy 2021 (3 Viewers)

I have updated the sheet with final numbers NOT including reshipping costs. J5 and I found some discrepancies on the invoice in terms of colors so we are working that out right now and it may take a little while for that to reach a conclusion. You may also notice some slight variations in pricing on a couple of items, all in the good direction luckily.

I have also reached out to her for rack information as well. Once I get that I will verify with everyone what they want and start collecting the money.

I have no idea how many chips will fit in a box and what re-shipping costs will be so I will only be collecting for all known costs(chips, art, shipping to me). When I start packing them I will collect the final shipping costs from everyone.

So basically we are getting very close to what we need and I will start collecting once we have all of the information to avoid any issues. Keep an eye out for another update as soon as I have more information.

Sorry had to sort out the issue with the 1k chip colors since there were some things lost due to the age of the order, luckily I was able to get the original proofs from Matsui.

I got all of the colors sorted finally to what they were originally and should have the updated invoice shortly. I will send out totals tonight via DM along with Paypal info. We should be able to get this out there once everything is collected. Sorry for all the delay

Money made it into my account, I cannot figure out how to do an ACH or if it is even possible via the online portal. I will head to the bank tomorrow(well I guess today at this point) and see if they can do it, otherwise I will be sending out a check. Either way I'm pretty sure it will be sent out in the next 15 hours.

I have a lot of regrets that I got back into the hobby right after this buy ended. I missed out on the original too so it must be fate! Good luck and enjoy!

Just got this email today....

Hi Derek, Good afternoon! This order will be ready to ship out on Feb 25th. Thank you,

I hope that date is correct, either way I'm super excited!

Wonderful news! Many thanks again Derek for all the organization of this buy.

Is there any interest in a $20 plaque? Using the .25, $1 and $5 as a cash set, I was thinking it would be nice to have a $20 plaque. If there was enough interest I would explore the possibilities and costs. Would be a separate GB from this one.

Is there any interest in a $20 plaque? Using the .25, $1 and $5 as a cash set, I was thinking it would be nice to have a $20 plaque. If there was enough interest I would explore the possibilities and costs. Would be a separate GB from this one.
I'd be a maybe. I've got several of the matsui presidential plaques and there is another GB forming to do another run of those. So that's probably enough for me. Reserve the right to backpedal if they come out awesome ;-).

Reactions: BNM
I would need to know the price for the plaques before I could commit, but interest is there.

I'd be a maybe. I've got several of the matsui presidential plaques and there is another GB forming to do another run of those. So that's probably enough for me. Reserve the right to backpedal if they come out awesome ;-).
Yeah, Ive seen those GBs going. I don’t mix so the PCAs don’t work for me. Also, aren’t those GBs for the “Tina” plaques, and not Matsuis?

I would need to know the price for the plaques before I could commit, but interest is there.
Same here. They’d be at least as much/more than the plaques being procured for the Zens.

Yeah, Ive seen those GBs going. I don’t mix so the PCAs don’t work for me. Also, aren’t those GBs for the “Tina” plaques, and not Matsuis?
There is a “presidential” matsui gb interest thread for the ones from a few years back that look like us currency a bit. Way nicer than the MSK ones and years ahead of the Tina ones.

Ah, right. I was in in the original buy for those. Very nice! They still wouldn’t match my Zens, though, so not something that works for me. It’s a $20 Matsui Zen plaque or nothing for me for this set. I’m fine if it doesn’t go through, but would be cool to have the option for a cash $20 to dedicate to my .25/$1/$5 Zens.

Ah, right. I was in in the original buy for those. Very nice! They still wouldn’t match my Zens, though, so not something that works for me. It’s a $20 Matsui Zen plaque or nothing for me for this set. I’m fine if it doesn’t go through, but would be cool to have the option for a cash $20 to dedicate to my .25/$1/$5 Zens.
you all are talking me into it very quickly...

... not putting up much of a fight

• Haha
I reached out to @Johnny5 so let’s see if he’s interested and what he comes up with and what the costs would be, etc. if it’s in the ballpark of the current GB price then I’m good for 20 or so. I think the minimum would be 200 but we shall see.

Apparently the 200 minimum for Matsui plaques is per order, not per denomination. You should reach out to the organizer of the Matsui dollar-bill plaque GB and see if you can work together to put in a single order that covers the several dollar bill denoms plus the Zen $20, in order to better ensure that both projects reach the minimum order. That GB is still in the "gathering interest" stage, so there's plenty of time to hammer out the details.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom