Managing Your Poker Night Invites and Responses (2 Viewers)

Thanks! I was ablee to get it set up, looks great. However, when I use any of the drop downs (add a name, clear all, etc.) nothing actually happens. Doesn't look like the script is running.
Double check that you set up the triggers and followed all the steps in the ReadMe tab.

Which version are you seeing this in?
The latest + the code you've upgraded + redeployed several times.
But again I'll reinstall everything after my holidays.
I wanted to give what i see in case this is a side effect for all. Keep up the good work. Thanks.

While we are at it, i suspect also that the "metrics" script doesn't run anymore too. Data shown in my metrics tab are quite "old" now.
I took a look at the copy you shared with me and I think this may be caused by the new date formatting. Maybe because there is a mix of US and FR date formats in the event log and/or archive tab.

I’ll do more testing.

You may be in for a treat. I've made major changes to the version I'm testing:

1. Added a new field to the Guests column to let you make each guest active or inactive. (This can let you quickly disable someone from the system without deleting their info)
  2. Introduced message templates. This eliminates all the individual message tabs and replaces them with just two. One for choosing and sending the message and one for defining all your messages.
  3. Added Twilio integration for SMS texting. Twilio is a paid service and has proven to be much faster a much more reliable that the free method I was using. Also, if using this service there is no need to figure out what carrier network each of your guests are on.
  4. Renamed the Admin tab to Manage
  5. Added new options to add new Guests and new Message Templates to the manage tab. This allows you to do those operations right from the mobile sheets app. Previously you had to do it from a PC.
I need a little more time to prepare all of this to be shared and more time after that to update the manual on how to use the new features, but it will be coming soon.

Thanks for this tools and the new features :tup:
I will give it a try to the 3.4 version during my holidays ;)

Thanks for this tools and the new features :tup:
I will give it a try to the 3.4 version during my holidays ;)
BTW: Where in Belgium? I used to live just outside of Bruxelles, in Woluwe Saint Pierre, in the late 70's - (I was a child then)

BTW: Where in Belgium? I used to live just outside of Bruxelles, in Woluwe Saint Pierre, in the late 70's - (I was a child then)
Man that’s crazy I live really close, in Woluwe Saint Lambert :D

Hi All,
I just released a major new version of Invite Tracker with the following features:

1. Added a new field to the Guests column to let you make each guest active or inactive. (This can let you quickly disable someone from the system without deleting their info)
  2. Introduced message templates. This eliminates all the individual message tabs and replaces them with just two. One for choosing and sending the message and one for defining all your messages.
  3. Added Twilio integration for SMS texting. Twilio is a paid service and has proven to be much faster a much more reliable that the free method I was using. Also, if using this service there is no need to figure out what carrier network each of your guests are on.
  4. Renamed the Admin tab to Manage
  5. Added new options to add new Guests and new Message Templates to the manage tab. This allows you to do those operations right from the mobile sheets app. Previously you had to do it from a PC.
I consider this a late beta and have only used it a couple of times for my own home game. I'll fix any bugs as they get reported, but based on my own experience it is more than functional.

I do need to update the documentation - especially with instructions on how to configure the Twilio integration. I should have this done in a week or two and I am happy to answer questions ahead of that.

Just head over to the resources page to grab your copy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom