Lucky Hitler Cat Club MD-50 cash set (1 Viewer)

Don't change. If you move the numbers, they will look misaligned from the left. These are sweet.

Oh man, got FDL cat samples from @Toby
Those are just awesome...just awesome...I can't wait to see some more cats_in_chips ;)
Want samples of them all....

Huge thanks :)

I concur with Chris. The only change I would consider is to make the $25 a $20, but that comes down to personal preference. Either way, these are perfect.

I've been thinking about this. A $20 would be more practical.

However, I'd prolly keep the $25 and get more hundos/500s so I can use the set for a STT as well (2k starting stacks).

The logic underpinning this is more chips = best option ;)

bcc-20-options.png

Yellow base is meh IMO. Would be better with canary. But then you run the risk of dirty stacks with your 25¢ maybe.

I think an orange base could work. (These were quick so don't judge me, not my best work)

image.jpg

Yellow base is meh IMO. Would be better with canary. But then you run the risk of dirty stacks with your 25¢ maybe.

I think an orange base could work. (These were quick so don't judge me, not my best work)

View attachment 26547

Base of 25c is DG Saturn. I've not yet looked at the oranges...

Love the new $20 and the insanity of adding it lol. Curious if you invert the $5 colors making the base maroon with mandarin red and bright white spots... Maybe that helps it fit the set better with both the $20 and $25? Depends if you like the $5 that way... I'm away from samples atm.

New $20 chip on it's own is awesome.... but clashes with the $5 imo.

Similar to the approach taken by courage, perhaps if swapping orange and yellow on the $20 would move it further away from the $5 chip (which I like as-is, especially when paired with the $25).

New $20 chip on it's own is awesome.... but clashes with the $5 imo.

Similar to the approach taken by courage, perhaps if swapping orange and yellow on the $20 would move it further away from the $5 chip (which I like as-is, especially when paired with the $25).

download (1).png

^ I think yellow probably works better as the base. This mock up uses DG Yellow, although not sure if one of the others would be better (not DG Saturn tho, as used on the 25c)

Love the new $20 and the insanity of adding it lol. Curious if you invert the $5 colors making the base maroon with mandarin red and bright white spots... Maybe that helps it fit the set better with both the $20 and $25? Depends if you like the $5 that way... I'm away from samples atm.

download (2).png

^ Maroon base makes for a very dark chip... It also makes the Mandarin spots look kinda muddy brown too?

Yeah maroon chip pretty dark.

Canary yellow base for the $20. Then solution is obv a light green/retro lav 50c half pie frac to be used when the $20 is in play. :D

Changing the frac would make life a lot easier

Canary yellow base for the $20. Then solution is obv a light green/retro lav 50c half pie frac to be used when the $20 is in play. :D

Love this idea, but be careful not to clash with the soon-to-be-released $2 chip...... :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I'm having second thoughts about the $20 over $25 chip.

The $20 fucus quite heavily with the balance. I like the DG Saturn/DG Pink quarter a lot. Not sure I want to sacrifice it for a $20 chip...

Jeepers. Just noticed we're up to 98 emails, me and John. :eek:

In the current chain.

The cause of the J5 backlog exposed.

Mate leave him alone. There's people waiting ;)

To be fair, it's mostly me cyberstalking him

"John? Are you okay? You haven't responded to my seventh spot color change request of the day. Have you been swallowed by a sinkhole?! I hope you're okay. Are you okay?!? Bye."

Reactions: 72o

"John? Are you okay? You haven't responded to my seventh spot color change request of the day. Have you been swallowed by a sinkhole?! I hope you're okay. Are you okay?!? Bye."
Huh. At least I'm not his only stalker then.

I was like that at first, now I just send one email and wait :) this way he'll like me more for not bugging him and work on them sooner ;)

Okay, current crisis time...

I'm thinking about changing the $25. Either back to the original Green/DG Green/DG Yellow version, or to a different chip with a Light Green base.

Also the $500, to a Purple or Retro Lavender base.

Something along these lines:

9b4b6214-e43e-41ee-b282-e46bf4aeb1e9.png

The current lineup has a $25 with Gray/DG Peach spots:

tw_bcc2_set2c.jpg

Whaddya think?

#firstworldproblem

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom