Lucky Hitler Cat Club MD-50 cash set (2 Viewers)

For me it's splitting hairs with the $25s. Both are great and work perfectly in the set. No need to thank me for being helpful ;)

The $500s I think the white chip is best. The others are to much IMO.

Imo, green chips with green/yellow spots are overdone and sorta meh. I really like the gray/peach combo, but if you feel a need for change, chocolate/yellow would be much better than either of the other two. The gray/peach chip definitely has more pop than any of the others under consideration, and all of the other chips in the set have serious pizzazz. Maybe arc yellow instead of dayglo yellow?

And I agree with stocky - the bright white $500 is gorgeous (reminds me of the offspring of two of my fav chips), but changing the base color to purple or lavender results in just too much of a circus/kaleidoscope effect, at least for this set.

32336.jpg
+
000546.jpg
=
toby500.png

I recommend stepping away from the drawing board, sir. :p You done good already. No need to hit 100 on that email chain.

$25 green with dg green, arc yellow.
$500 remains the bright white beauty.

Pencils down, everyone. (y) :thumbsup:

For me it's splitting hairs with the $25s. Both are great and work perfectly in the set. No need to thank me for being helpful ;)

The $500s I think the white chip is best. The others are to much IMO.

Imo, green chips with green/yellow spots are overdone and sorta meh. I really like the gray/peach combo, but if you feel a need for change, chocolate/yellow would be much better than either of the other two. The gray/peach chip definitely has more pop than any of the others under consideration, and all of the other chips in the set have serious pizzazz. Maybe arc yellow instead of dayglo yellow?

And I agree with stocky - the bright white $500 is gorgeous (reminds me of the offspring of two of my fav chips), but changing the base color to purple or lavender results in just too much of a circus/kaleidoscope effect, at least for this set.

32336.jpg
+
000546.jpg
= View attachment 28261

I recommend stepping away from the drawing board, sir. :p You done good already. No need to hit 100 on that email chain.

What they said. You done good, stop overthinking it

Agreed - although DG Green/DG Yellow has been my fave for the $25 since very early on. :)

You all passed the test. We'll done! ;)

Thanks guys.

Just saw this thread again...I concur with Courage, et al. Keep the line up as is.

In for a sample set.

I've spent a ridiculous amount of time with these options and as close as it is - I love all the green chips proposed - I have to agree with Chris.

Agreed - although DG Green/DG Yellow has been my fave for the $25 since very early on. :)

I think I created it iirc lol, but not checking thru epic thread! I love the look of it but a tad too much yellow in the set if used I think. Not a big fan of the gray spot, although it'd work. Dg green and arc yellow warms my cockles.

I've spent a ridiculous amount of time with these options and as close as it is - I love all the green chips proposed - I have to agree with Chris.

I think I created it iirc lol, but not checking thru epic thread! I love the look of it but a tad too much yellow in the set if used I think. Not a big fan of the gray spot, although it'd work. Dg green and arc yellow warms my cockles.

ccd17559-570c-4113-837d-044b6accd11e.png

Yeah. That is nice. Not sure how I missed that.

And we're done. :)

Update on the DB front.

I'm considering color matched DBs / seating chips (OWPS ceramics, subject to mins being met). Cat eyes come in different colors, so tables would be id'd by DB marker

bcc2_seat1a.jpg

Alt option could be yellow font/eyes but colored outer ring and DB edge.

Or I could determine seating with a spreadsheet?

Update on the DB front.

I'm considering color matched DBs / seating chips (OWPS ceramics, subject to mins being met). Cat eyes come in different colors, so tables would be id'd by DB marker

View attachment 28488

Alt option could be yellow font/eyes but colored outer ring and DB edge.

Or I could determine seating with a spreadsheet?
That's a really swift idea to pair the seating token with the DB

*Like like* the multi-color DBs, but I only need a yellow one for my cash game table when you come to visit. I can pick you up from airport.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom