LouBdub's Hot Rod Set (3 Viewers)

This is why…..

When was the last time these chips saw life? They deserve to be in a pot, fighting on the felt……. Creating memories :)

IMG_3845.jpeg

Milestones today….

Definitely a BOOYAH moment, because both the Hoe rack and $100 chip came from him.

This puts the HotRods $1s to 340 chips, and I can now support $1/$2 game.

And, even more special…. I received a gift chip from the homie @doublebooyah85 which makes my hundo barrel a FULLY SPOTTED BARREL!!!!!

Pr0n!

IMG_3855.jpeg
IMG_3856.jpeg
IMG_3858.jpeg
IMG_3859.jpeg
IMG_3861.jpeg
IMG_3862.jpeg

Last edited:
I think I’ve grown the set to a point where I can support multiple level stakes for my club.

Probably letting the longhorn rack go soon, because I can’t use it with my HotRod, and I hate chips not being used.

$20 a chair, 10c/20c circus shenanigans game:
IMG_4038.jpeg

Regular Stakes, 50c/$1 normal Poker table:
IMG_3871.jpeg

And the direction I’m heading towards and growing the set here….. The big boy game, “High Steaks” table. $1/$2 that plays like a $5/$10 because my club is a fuckin den of degenerate donkeys :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
IMG_4041.jpeg

Last edited:
I think I’ve grow the set to a point where I can support multiple level stakes for my club.

Probably letting the longhorn rack go soon, because I can’t use it with my HotRod, and I hate chips not being used.

$20 a chair, 10c/20c circus shenanigans game:
View attachment 1147376

Regular Stakes, 50c/$1 normal Poker table:
View attachment 1147378

And the direction I’m heading towards and growing the set here….. The big boy game, “High Steaks” table. $1/$2 that plays like a $5/$10 because my club is a fuckin den of degenerate donkeys :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1147379
I created this account just to tell you that you're the donkey! :D

Dear @Moxie Mike

I’m tagging you because I’ve read some of your comments, and I loved the part you mentioned about the history in a chip, and how they must be played and talked about.

You also inquired on the type of sets called RatRods. I think the RatRod/HotRod sets by @FDLmold & @calfdemon & myself will bring you joy.

All my best,
Lou

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom