Little Caesars Palace (Greek hybrid ceramic) (1 Viewer)

Nogbert

High Hand
Reaction score
Don’t ask why because I have no answer. Something about the LCs marketing is just nostalgic/alluring to me

Shout out to @timinater for making this design come to life and dealing with my revisions. If I would do it over again I’d probably choose something a little more adventurous for the 1/4 pie and 1/8 pie designs but I still love what I went with. Especially happy with the 3W that I’m pretty sure Tim made from scratch. The print detail on the labels is insanely good. Small Easter egg for anyone who is into “dice control” included

Let me know what you think; good or bad!

(If mods want to move this to showcase forum please feel free to do so; unclear which forum is a better place for these customs)

Attachments

• IMG_3935.jpeg
    IMG_3935.jpeg
    222.9 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_3950.jpeg
    IMG_3950.jpeg
    208 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_3949.jpeg
    IMG_3949.jpeg
    152.5 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_3948.jpeg
    IMG_3948.jpeg
    143.7 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_3947.jpeg
    IMG_3947.jpeg
    144.1 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_3946.jpeg
    IMG_3946.jpeg
    154.8 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_3945.jpeg
    IMG_3945.jpeg
    153.6 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_3944.jpeg
    IMG_3944.jpeg
    134.1 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_3943.jpeg
    IMG_3943.jpeg
    223.6 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_3942.jpeg
    IMG_3942.jpeg
    216.5 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_3941.jpeg
    IMG_3941.jpeg
    222.1 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_3940.jpeg
    IMG_3940.jpeg
    213.6 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_3939.jpeg
    IMG_3939.jpeg
    227.7 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_3938.jpeg
    IMG_3938.jpeg
    201.4 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_3937.jpeg
    IMG_3937.jpeg
    197.2 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_3936.jpeg
    IMG_3936.jpeg
    266.2 KB · Views: 188
This is a great set! One of my buddies worked at the local Little Caesars when we were in school and he hooked us up often. Brings back fun memories.

It’s actually not the first little ceasars set we’ve ever seen. A guy who actually worked for little caesars made a set a bunch of years back, to use at work parties or something. Haven’t seen any mention of them since and the only reason I remember it is because he has my favorite dealer button ever - it was a pizza on one side.

It’s actually not the first little ceasars set we’ve ever seen. A guy who actually worked for little caesars made a set a bunch of years back, to use at work parties or something. Haven’t seen any mention of them since and the only reason I remember it is because he has my favorite dealer button ever - it was a pizza on one side.
I have ideas for a dealer button and/or on-off puck that may be a similar concept lol

Really nicely done!

I love the dice rather than the slice of pizza on the logo. :LOL: :laugh: The colors on the $1 are great. I might have jumped into the CPC designer and played around with that combo a little bit just now.

Enjoy 'em and win big with 'em.

Fun set! I'm also planning a 3W for my web mold set. Happy to see a real life example! Nice work!

These are awesome! I used to work in a pizza joint, so I can really appreciate these. Did you order extras? Any chance of a sample set?

These are awesome! I used to work in a pizza joint, so I can really appreciate these. Did you order extras? Any chance of a sample set?
i did not... but maybe i will put in another order if people are interested in samples.... ive already had some interest

edit: i did receive a few extras in the shipment incidentally of the 5, 25, 500 and 1000 but no 1s or 100s

Last edited:
i did not... but maybe i will put in another order if people are interested in samples.... ive already had some interest

edit: i did receive a few extras in the shipment incidentally of the 5, 25, 500 and 1000 but no 1s or 100s
Lesson to be learned by others here. Especially if you are fairly new. Always order extras for sample sets, especially if your chips are unique and interesting. The sample set crew here is quite strong.

Little Caesar's Card Club - Side A.jpgLittle Caesar's Card Club - Side B.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom