RUST Sucks - New Solution w No Abrasion, No water, No soap, No damage (Paris $2) (1 Viewer)

Another use for eraser trick?

In the process of cleaning and oiling new CPCs. Found some bright/light spots are tainted by chalky dust of darker base colours. But toothbrush didn't shift it.

Eraser trick before wash and brush really brightened. Especially the canary yellow spots on black chip.

Damn is laborious and tiring on arm muscles but worth it to make them look their best.

Another use for eraser trick?

In the process of cleaning and oiling new CPCs. Found some bright/light spots are tainted by chalky dust of darker base colours. But toothbrush didn't shift it.

Eraser trick before wash and brush really brightened. Especially the canary yellow spots on black chip.

Damn is laborious and tiring on arm muscles but worth it to make them look their best.
That’s not rust…sounds like color transfer of the dark base color as the chips rub up against each other.
Magic Eraser should work on that as well.

That’s not rust…sounds like color transfer of the dark base color as the chips rub up against each other.
Magic Eraser should work on that as well.
Yes, realised it wasn't rust. Agree on colour transfer, but via dust rather than friction. Or maybe that is all transfer (not sure, but new). But the soft non-damaging eraser worked really well. Magic eraser scares me.

EXTREME CAUTION. Hey guys. So I ordered one of these and I had some problems. Tested it on an extra MINT Paris chip and this happened. Turned it on and hit one of the faces over a hat and the combination of speed and heat melted it softened the clay and deformed the hat. I’ll post a photo below.

You can see the left side of the hat softened and deformed like soft clay. The top of the hat was removed creating a flea bite and to the left of that the pink flat texture was worn smooth.

Not sure if anyone else is having issues but the one spins so fast and there’s no speed control. I literally rubbed the chip for about a half a second.

I wouldn’t use this electric pen or at least be forewarned
View attachment 1112581
View attachment 1112582

I plan on just erasing by hand. Don’t use this electric tool or use with extreme caution.
well... fack I made the same mistake... Don't use the electric tool with the erasers provided...

That is an option. However, leaving it in thread allows others to read/search to find out not to do this. Though that does rely on people reading an entire thread first. Hmm.
Well I read the main post and loved it and it sounded great and then saw that the electric eraser was an option and it “worked” from the rest of the comments on the page so I didn’t read further…I’m sure people will continue to make the same mistake…
I put a negative reaction to hopefully show that it’s not all good…

It worked well with the AS $1.
The difference was only in the pink spots, and the yellow abraison seems to be a reaction of something with the pink color (?). Weird.
IMG_5489.jpeg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom