Leaving Feedback for user for on an old posting - not allowed? (1 Viewer)

stargod05

Sitting Out
Reaction score
So I searched and found an old listing of chips I was looking for that didn't sell in Dec 2022. I DM'ed the seller and the chips were still available. Loved the chips and the seller is great. I would love to leave positive feedback for the seller, but since the thread (from back in Dec 2022) was closed for comments, it would not allow me to "select a valid url" in the leave feedback page - as I had not commented on that seller's orinal thread from back on Dec 2022, and I can no longer comment on it today, as it is closed. Is it just not possible to leave feedback in this situation?

Got it - I thought the logic seemed a bit off as OP is still able to update his post from "Cancelled" status to "Sold" status. Would think that would trigger the ability to leave feedback

The OP could start a new thread, just so you could leave feedback for each other, if it matters to both of you.

Kinda unfortunate the requirements to leave feedback.
I've made roughly 10 transactions on here all through pm and because of that there's no way to leave feedback for each other.
I guess extra clutter posts are encouraged in order to get or leave feedback.
Many newer members didn't know that or any better until they learned the hard way like you and I.

Kinda unfortunate the requirements to leave feedback.
I've made roughly 10 transactions on here all through pm and because of that there's no way to leave feedback for each other.
I guess extra clutter posts are encouraged in order to get or leave feedback.
Many newer members didn't know that or any better until they learned the hard way like you and I.
Sometimes you’ll see someone post in a sale thread “posting for feedback” (or something similar) after making the deal. It’s a good idea to at least post something in the thread before it closes, that way you can exchange feedback when you receive the item.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom