EBay with crazy new feedback (2 Viewers)

ovo

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
So I was going through packages, going to eBay to leave feedback, first I click on positive, then it adds it’s own feedback response, I can’t seem to edit it, so I go back start over, first writing on my feedback, then clicking on positive and it works, but when I finish it asks if something went wrong and if I want to contact seller, I assume since I didn’t use their feedback. Here is a pic of the auto feedback after I click positive.
A175CF1B-5987-428E-AB90-F264C61CDDD7.jpeg

maybe it's just some glitch with me
That’s my guess? I’ve left feedback this week with no issues. I just scrolled back and found one from last month I’d forgotten about, abd was able to leave feedback normally on that one too

Reactions: ovo
I left three separate eBay feedbacks yesterday and saw this as well. I couldn't delete that text, but (if I remember) as soon as I started to type in that box, the pre-filled text disappeared and what I was typing started to fill in instead.

I'll have to double check if what I recall was exactly what happened, but in the end I was able to put my own words in and the pre-filled was not part of it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom