It's Official - I'm Moving To Austin TX! (1 Viewer)

It's big news when a PRO relocates.

All of the Texas poker channels are already chattering about it.
@Anthony Martino at his house parties in Florida :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:;)
giphy-495178148.gif

... I'll be just 10 minutes away from The Lodge! Super excited to be able to play and vlog there,

If they won't let you in, Peckerheads is right next door.

Or for backup, you can get a job as a dancer at Coyote Ugly (have to wear a skirt, though...)

I am actually jealous of anyone who can catch James McMurtry and others at Continental Club any time they want!

Hope it works out!

If they won't let you in, Peckerheads is right next door.

Or for backup, you can get a job as a dancer at Coyote Ugly (have to wear a skirt, though...)

I am actually jealous of anyone who can catch James McMurtry and others at Continental Club any time they want!

Hope it works out!

Texas isn't ready for me in a skirt!

Anthony will probably make the drive to your cash games!

I'd definitely be more likely to participate in the Dallas meetup, although most likely not this year as our full move will likely be the first week of September.

I'll watch for you on Brad Owens vlog. ;):LOL: :laugh:

Unfortunately he doesn't get involved in the mean streets of PLO. More likely you'd catch me in a Neme vlog as he dabbles. Although I'll likely participate in some NL hold em tournaments and there's a possibility I might make an appearance there.

I was looking at their livestream schedule but was only seeing boring-ass hold em cash games listed, not seeing the love for PLO. I'm going to have to shake shit up and get a PLO livestream organized

"We shove with jiggities and get called by the midgety in the six seat with pocket threes. Just kidding, he folds."

I ain't playing no boring-ass personality-lacking NL Hold Em cash games where every nitwit places their hand across their body and rests it on their nipple while they tank for 30 seconds when making an obvious fold.

Congrats - That’s a fantastic area from what I hear and probably a huge upgrade from the other area of Texas you were considering. And renting isn’t a huge commitment so you can move again if it turns out not be your cup of tea. Plus The Lodge!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom