Free Month of Play at Georgetown TX Poker Club - Play Mixed Games With Me (1 Viewer)

Anthony Martino

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Starting a new 10/20 Mixed Game on Mondays at Georgetown Poker Club in Georgetown TX at 7pm.

Come play with me and you'll get a FREE VIP 1-Month Membership which includes:

- Play Free All Day EVERY Monday (no time charges)
- 5 Free Hours To Use Any Other Day During Your Membership

So for the first month you'll be playing free of charge, no membership payment, no hourly access fees, AND you get a bonus 5 hours to play at the club on any other day!
I'll also be vlogging this for my Youtube channel as well!

Games in the mix will be:

Badugi
2-7 Triple Draw
Dramaha
Big O
Leftovers
Razzdugi

If you'd like to get on the list for our first game this Monday May 22nd at 7pm please let me know!

I’d this your room? If so we’ll make a trip out to help support you.
Good flint/chert in Georgetown too.

I’d this your room? If so we’ll make a trip out to help support you.
Good flint/chert in Georgetown too.

It's not my room, but one of the owners approached me about collaborating so we're trying to get a mixed game running regularly in the area. Hourly time charges make that tough to accomplish at most rooms, but with their VIP membership you play free every Monday so it works out pretty well. Would love to see ya if you can make it out, just let me know so I can lock up seats!

I play alot of mix but "Leftovers"?

So that's the game that I learned at Meetups from PCF that everyone calls "Scrotum" lol. Here they call it Leftovers (which I think is a MUCH better name)

You are dealt 5 hole cards, round of betting commences. See a flop, round of betting again. Then you discard however many cards in your hand you wish. Whatever you keep you MUST play.

Keep 3 cards in your hand, you MUST play those 3 and then 2 from the board to make your best 5 card hand, for instance.

It's not my room, but one of the owners approached me about collaborating so we're trying to get a mixed game running regularly in the area. Hourly time charges make that tough to accomplish at most rooms, but with their VIP membership you play free every Monday so it works out pretty well. Would love to see ya if you can make it out, just let me know so I can lock up seats!

So that's the game that I learned at Meetups from PCF that everyone calls "Scrotum" lol. Here they call it Leftovers (which I think is a MUCH better name)

You are dealt 5 hole cards, round of betting commences. See a flop, round of betting again. Then you discard however many cards in your hand you wish. Whatever you keep you MUST play.

Keep 3 cards in your hand, you MUST play those 3 and then 2 from the board to make your best 5 card hand, for instance.

That would be Lazy Scrotum - discarding post flop. You discard preflop in Scrotum.

That would be Lazy Scrotum - discarding post flop. You discard preflop in Scrotum.
Wouldn’t discarding postflop be Crazy Scrotum?

Try this variation I came up with…

New Game Alert: Hold My Scrotum! You're dealt 7 cards; split into a HE hand and a Scotum hand preflop. Discard from the Scrotum hand postflop; must play everything you keep for that hand. High-high. Then you can also play Consolation Hold My Scrotum...

(Since I’m saying discard postflop here too, it should be Hold My Crazy Scrotum…)

“Consolation” (name not final) is a variation, like “Crazy” or “Lazy”, that can be added on to different games.

Last edited:
Had a great turnout and it didn't hurt that I ran like Poker Jeezus, made my share of wheels and badugis

1.jpg
FB_IMG_1684804149166.jpg

I love mixed game poker. It's about the only form of poker that can hold my interest for more than 30 minutes. (Pineapple OFCP is very close.)

I love mixed game poker. It's about the only form of poker that can hold my interest for more than 30 minutes. (Pineapple OFCP is very close.)

I really enjoy that everyone is typically sitting with piles of chips in front of them, which just looks nicer than a typical nl or pl table where stack sizes fluctuate much more wildly and tend to have a number of smaller stacks in the mix.

There were some annoying, time-consuming games that were called like Sassy where people are deciding at the end which cards to replace. Plus we had 8 people there at once and I didn't want anyone to wait for a seat for hours so we let everyone play, but of course a number of these games are designed for 6-7 players so there were times the dealer would need to reshuffle the burns or previous streets discards to finish a hand.

I tried my best to pick games that weren't chewing through the entire deck cause hey, dealers gotta eat too, let them get some more volume in.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom