Irish Guys Poker Club (1 Viewer)

I have ordered some stickers for our poker club. Not nearly as cool as the dealer buttons or the set of CPC chips that I ordered but still a little cool to me. Below are the proofs for the stickers I ordered. The bottom one is a hologram style sticker. I am very curious on how these turn out. They should be delivered to me this Friday and I will share some pictures of them when they arrive.

Screen Shot 2021-01-10 at 11.19.46 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-10 at 11.20.26 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-10 at 11.21.21 PM.png

Next up you'll need to do temporary tattoos! I gotta say, it's really impressive how you make the site fun and engaging with the swag.

This morning I just received the stickers I ordered. They are 2" in diameter and the gold version is printed on a holographic background. They turned out really well. I will be ordering some more sizes for sure. I have already slapped two onto my laptop, glad to report they work just fine! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

sticker 1.jpg

sticker 2.jpg

sticker 3.jpg

MORE IGPC SWAG!

I order new/more stickers! Why? WHY NOT!?

These are a little bigger (3") than the last stickers (2") and I think this size is much better. I know that @jbomb1018 has seen the 2" sticker and maybe he would agree. These are with a new logo thanks to @p5woody! The logo is in a Chicago flag theme with replacing the stars with red shamrocks.

@BearMetal I will get one in the mail to you!

image0.jpeg

chi.JPG

MORE IGPC SWAG!

These are a little bigger (3") than the last stickers (2") and I think this size is much better. I know that @jbomb1018 has seen the 2" sticker and maybe he would agree. These are with a new logo thanks to @p5woody! The logo is in a Chicago flag theme with replacing the stars with red shamrocks.

View attachment 618333

View attachment 618335
Ah I was wondering why an Irish theme would have British colours... makes sense now :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

MORE IGPC SWAG!

View attachment 618333

View attachment 618335
Gotta get some more IGPC gear! I'd rock a golf bag or some other golf swag @DuffCal

Put me down for some @DuffCal

Well I have officially added some IGPC branding to my brand new Pelican Air 1535 case that I bought this week for traveling with my CPC when they arrive.

@dukeshow33

View attachment 618770
Hell yeah Duffy! That is too cool. I'm thinking of having some printed and sticking it on my own kegerator but is that like wearing a tee shirt of the band you're going to see?

Hell yeah Duffy! That is too cool. I'm thinking of having some printed and sticking it on my own kegerator but is that like wearing a tee shirt of the band you're going to see?
Thanks! The stickers turned out great!

It is but... the band your going to see is along the lines of The Beatles so its okay!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom