Irish Guys Poker Club (1 Viewer)

My new dealer buttons arrived! They turned out great, thanks to @BR Pro Poker! Big thank you to @timinater, for the design work and @BearMetal for the help with the design concept.

igpc_pizza1.jpg

igpc_pizza2.jpg

Last edited:
My new dealer buttons arrived! They turned out great, thanks to @BR Pro Poker! Big thank you to @Timmy501, for the design work and @BearMetal for the help with the design concept.
So you have deals with all of the rolling-edge establishments that if I flash this DB there, I get a free slice, right?

Dibs...

HOLY SH*****T! Man, it's been such a longer journey. Can't wait to see em! Also, this means mine can't be far behind!
HAHA! It also means your sample set will be in the mail on Friday, and I will even pay to ship them for Saturday delivery!

I can't wait so excited to see them in person as well.

I would think yours will be shipping fairly soon! I am pumped to see yours in person as well. What's the over/under on how many times I look up the tracking number?

HAHA! It also means your sample set will be in the mail on Friday, and I will even pay to ship them for Saturday delivery!

I can't wait so excited to see them in person as well.

I would think yours will be shipping fairly soon! I am pumped to see yours in person as well. What's the over/under on how many times I look up the tracking number?
Oh man, I cannot wait! Also, the more CPC samples, the more you want to order new sets because you get to see real edge spots and color combinations pressed together. :LOL: :laugh:

I've got my baggies ready to send out my sample sets! Hmmm over/under between now and Thursday? Lessee; there's about 7 hours left of awake time today, plus 18 hours tomorrow and most likely 8 hours on Thursday (considering a 2pm delivery time). I would say:

Today: 4 (just to see if it enters the system)
12:01pm: 1 (just to see if it enters the system after midnight)
Tomorrow 6am to bedtime: 2x / hour
Thursday: 2x / hour up to "Out for Delivery" and within expected range, then 10x / hour

... so we get 68 times; that's the over/under :D

Wow those are gorgeous!!

If I may ask: what kind of chips are these? And if you don’t mind, how much does it cost, total, to commission custom chips like these?

I thought I wanted mass produced chips but now customs have piqued my interest!
Thanks!

They are from Classic Poker Chips (CPC) below is there website it has all the pricing on there.

http://www.classicpokerchips.com

I made a purchase for a custom table topper from @rjdev7 about two weeks ago. I am really excited to get it but I wanted to share the awesome design work that @rjdev7 did for me. Once the topper arrives, I will share some images of it. Thanks again to @rjdev7!

irish-guys-71-22-x-35-5-22-_rectangle-png.1049328

Here is a close-up of the design...

1672369038313-png.1049331

I just got my custom table topper delivered by FedEx today! It turned out amazing! The quality and detail are off the charts! Thanks, @rjdev7 for the help with the design and the super fast shipping. I will be ordering a few more of these shortly!

View attachment 1060055
This is awesome! Sky Valley is getting one soon as well - artwork is in progress. I assume you updated your Poker Maven tables to match? :wtf:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom