Irish Guys Poker Club (3 Viewers)

My new Chicago themed dealer buttons have arrived!

Thanks to @p5woody for the design help!

@Himewad @BearMetal @dukeshow33

1611946940960.png

1611947342350.png

Last edited:
Also... my 2020 and 2021 Member Chips arrived! They turned out great thanks to @BR Pro Poker
So now that you've done BRPro dye sublimation ceramics and printed stickers, can you compare the colors on the 2? I've found that BRP's work comes out darker than expected, so I have to lighten what I give them.

So now that you've done BRPro dye sublimation ceramics and printed stickers, can you compare the colors on the 2? I've found that BRP's work comes out darker than expected, so I have to lighten what I give them.
Yes, I would agree they come out a little darker from @BR Pro Poker, but these turned out great, in my opinion. I can't wait to start sending them out to everyone!

Thanks to @timinater for the design help for my pizza cut Chicago style (squares) dealer button. If you are from Chicago you will appreciate the pizza cut in squares, how it is suppose to be cut HAHA! The rolling edge has the names of the best pizza joints (my personal opinion) in Chicago.

Let me know what you guys think. Especially want to hear what @BearMetal and @Himewad think about the design.

1612758024298.png

Thanks to @timinater for the design help for my pizza cut Chicago style (squares) dealer button. If you are from Chicago you will appreciate the pizza cut in squares, how it is suppose to be cut HAHA! The rolling edge has the names of the best pizza joints (my personal opinion) in Chicago.

Let me know what you guys think. Especially want to hear what @BearMetal and @Himewad think about the design.

View attachment 631391
So you're asking two resident DB whores :)

I think the "Est 2020" text might look good in white. I like the pizza theme; use a theme that means something to you. The wrongly-sliced pizza is an added touch (sorry, it's a Jersey thing). I also like the white around the DEALER side as it will help the white from the other size and rolling edge blend in better.

Lol, you’re killing me making all of these dealer buttons!
personally, I like the design on the right more than the all-pizza design on the left, but that’s mainly because an all-pizza button has already been done. But it’s a double sided button, so it works. I like it.

1612758775660.jpeg

So you're asking two resident DB whores :)

I think the "Est 2020" text might look good in white. I like the pizza theme; use a theme that means something to you. The wrongly-sliced pizza is an added touch (sorry, it's a Jersey thing). I also like the white around the DEALER side as it will help the white from the other size and rolling edge blend in better.
That looks awesome :wow:

...too bad New York pizza is better...

BIG NEWS... maybe. My custom CPC 44MM Champion chips may be delivered today via USPS. I have received many mixed notifications from USPS this week, but the last update I got was that they were out for delivery. Time will tell if USPS is lying to me yet again, but I hope they are not this time!

So I just got word from David at Classic Poker Chip that he is finally running the 44MM chips! He only runs the 44MM molds once every 18-moths so I am pumped.

I am going to have a ‘Champ Chip’ created and give one away to the winner of my tournaments both when we play live and when we play online. I will have to mail the them out when we play online but I think if I get a buy plastic 44MM single chip protector and pack it well I shouldn’t have an issue. My thought was that this would make each tournament we play a little more fun. They will be nice for bragging rights!

Thanks again to @p5woody for the inlay design help on this!

View attachment 593216
My CPC 44M Champion chips were delivered today! I need to get better at taking pictures, and it also looks like I will need to clean them up a bit. But I am thrilled with how they turned out and can't wait to start sending them out to people who have won a tournament in 2020! Thanks again to @p5woody for the design help and @BearMetal for all the feedback during the process.

IMG_1110.jpg

IMG_1113.jpg

After cleaning and a little oil.
View attachment 635047

Last edited:
My CPC 44M Champion chips were delivered today! I need to get better at taking pictures, and it also looks like I will need to clean them up a bit. But I am thrilled with how they turned out and can't wait to start sending them out to people who have won a tournament in 2020! Thanks again to @p5woody for the design help and @BearMetal for all the feedback during the process.

View attachment 634840
These are sharp, well done!

View attachment 634840

View attachment 634841
They look really great! Congrats! One question, the faces look a lot darker than the side of the chip, is that in real too or only on the picture?

They look really great! Congrats! One question, the faces look a lot darker than the side of the chip, is that in real too or only on the picture?
It's just some 'dust' on them because they are brand new, and I just took them out of the box. I think I will need to clean and then oil them lightly.

View attachment 631391
Final design ordered today from @BR Pro Poker! I can't wait to get these bad boys in hand! Thanks again to @timinater and @BearMetal for the help!

1613764245530.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom