Giveaway Irish Guys Poker Club - Chicago Sewer Dealer Button (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuffCal

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Today I received my third design custom dealer buttons for my Irish Guys Poker Club (https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/irish-guys-poker-club.55259/) that I ordered from @BR Pro Poker. Personally, I think they turned out great! It is a Chicago theme using the shamrocks to mimic the four red stars on the Chicago flag on one side and the other a lovely Chicago sewer cap! There are two images below; one is of the actual dealer button that arrived, and one is the proof from @BR Pro Poker so you can see the rolling edge artwork.

I will be giving away one of these dealer buttons at random to one lucky winner. All you need to do to enter is respond with 'Chi-Town.' I will enter everyone's username into a random generator and select a winner. I will pay for shipping in the USA via UPS with tracking; if the winner is located outside of the USA, they will have to pay for shipping via USPS. Thanks to @p5woody for the design help too! Below are some rules.

RULES
- Must have at least 50 posts on PCF.
- Respond to this thread with 'Chi-Town'
- I will pay to ship in the USA with UPS and tracking.
- Winner outside of the USA will be responsible for shipping via USPS.
- The winners will be selected on Sunday 2/7/21 @ 6:00 PM CST

1612058448297.png

Proof from @BR Pro Poker
1611947342350.png

Last edited:
Pains me a little bit to say it, but Chi-town! I think the Chicago sewer side is more unique!

Thanks for the chance!

I’ve been to chi-town before. Nice place saw the cubbies play the phills I think. Well done on the button.

'Chi-Town'

Love that city!!! (If you could just pick it up and move it someplace else!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom