If you could have one set, what would it be ? (2 Viewers)

Mirage chips are still in circulation. 1998 Bellagio chips were changed after 10 years, so not too short? I think some of the older chipco Luxor chips had circulated for much shorter time than 1998 Bellagio chips.

1996 Mirage chips (current) have same edge spots compared to 1998 Bellagio chips from $1-$25K

View attachment 1050537
I thought they were replaced after 2 years. When were they put in play and when were they removed?

It also appears the bellgaio learnt its lesson when the put the current chips in play as they are almost identical colours to the current aria chips but with different spot patterns

Binions 8V WSOP tournament chips
Good choice…I’ve almost completed my project

37819877-010F-4FFD-90B5-888682D09DDE.jpeg

Tournament: binions 8v wsop (check)
Cash: Tropicana v1 would be the dream set.... Seems impossible, still searching for a vintage Vegas set with fracs.

Secondary WSOP tourney set from 2016-2017 was perfect for tourney chips.
Is there a place I can go to see all WSOP tourney chips over the last X years? For instance, I have ESST and I know they were modeled after one of the years, but I can't find it. I'd also like to see other designs.

Can ANYONE PLEASE tell me what this set is called? I have a 500 chip set of this type and am looking to learn more but this is only the second picture I've found of these chips, and the pic of a large set.
Thank you in advance!!

7b9cf373-2c12-4211-88ac-4ddcd65d376f-jpeg.1063700
This set would be amazing if it had another barrel of $5s. My goodness, fix that!! Lol.

Can ANYONE PLEASE tell me what this set is called? I have a 500 chip set of this type and am looking to learn more but this is only the second picture I've found of these chips, and the pic of a large set.
Thank you in advance!!

7b9cf373-2c12-4211-88ac-4ddcd65d376f-jpeg.1063700
Welcome to the forum. These are Palais des Congres chips from Montreal. I relabeled the $10s as $1s and the $50s as $100s.

Edit: And added relabeled fracs.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom