If you could fight any PCFer past or present, who would you fight? (1 Viewer)

I want to fight @MrCatPants for using a Costanza gif without my permission.
995C47F9-E679-4468-BC9B-D0A61F3AC7A2.gif

I'm not going to fight anybody, but there are a few I could never fight...
  • @Mesnik44 - if I won, I'd have to get more than a mile away before he came to, because he can probably shoot a moving target anywhere under a mile
  • @ChaosRock - anyone taking a swing at Paulo, for any reason, would automatically be the biggest douchebag in the history of mankind.
  • @Tommy - I couldn't handle the lifetime ban
  • @Mrs Poker Zombie - Never piss off a redhead

I'm not going to fight anybody, but there are a few I could never fight...
  • @Mesnik44 - if I won, I'd have to get more than a mile away before he came to, because he can probably shoot a moving target anywhere under a mile
  • @ChaosRock - anyone taking a swing at Paulo, for any reason, would automatically be the biggest douchebag in the history of mankind.
  • @Tommy - I couldn't handle the lifetime ban
  • @Mrs Poker Zombie - Never piss off a redhead
I'm a lover not a fighter, I used to love to fight. But one day, I'm just gonna say f*ck it all and let my demons come out and play.

The fire in their hair is there for a reason. It's a warning sign that most people don't see!

Oooooh, this is great.

I’m definitely squaring off with the evil DR RED OTT but I’m going to need some special powers because that fucker has like 6 arms and the ability to destroy any chips within a 60 foot radius just using his mind.

I fantasize about stabbing @MatB every time I play with him, but let’s be honest, so does everyone else. I just can’t do it though, he’s so........british.

Where’s the pic of @Schmendr1ck squaring off against @Josh Kifer ? I feel like we should’ve had an opportunity to wager on that and form a fighting circle to watch and cheer from.
I'll give some action, but only on the condition that the rematch occurs during taco night again. All of my PCF clout is on Kifer.

Oooooh, this is great.

I’m definitely squaring off with the evil DR RED OTT but I’m going to need some special powers because that fucker has like 6 arms and the ability to destroy any chips within a 60 foot radius just using his mind.

I fantasize about stabbing @MatB every time I play with him, but let’s be honest, so does everyone else. I just can’t do it though, he’s so........british.
Put some alcohol in that man...if he is still acting british then you will be able to kill him with a rusty spoon and some tin foil

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom