If you could fight any PCFer past or present, who would you fight? (2 Viewers)

I’m a lover not a fighter
Why not be a lover and a fighter? Spray em in the eyes with some CLIT BANG

image.jpg

+1 this ^^^^ I'm part of the 50/50 club.

I'm over 50 and I only have about 50 seconds of fight in me before I need a nap, so gotta make it count :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

The 50/50 club, I too meet the qualifications. Also, sounds like a great new NAGB. Count me in, after my nap of course. *Yawn*. :yawn:

I’d like to fight @Ben8257 to take @FordPickup92.

I wouldn’t like to fight @Ben8257 because I don’t think there’s any doubt he’d kick my ass.
Well Brie is correct! Throw a rack of Aces fracs across the floor, scatter them well.... how ever long it takes me to find each one is your allotted time of escape! Just remember my avitar is Brian Blessed! A human Grizzly Bear! Lol realistically you have even more time because after gathering them up I have to find an escape route with my new found fracs!!

Cage fight huh.... hmmm 3 enter one leaves... equal playing field. My Self vs. @Irish vs. @BonScot but instead of fighting let's make this a caged Beer Chugging Competition!!

Now that my friends would be worth the entry ticket... for the record I would probably loose but damn it would be shot at greatness!! Anyone think they could stand against these 2 drinking Icons! Lmao

Well Brie is correct! Throw a rack of Aces fracs across the floor, scatter them well.... how ever long it takes me to find each one is your allotted time of escape! Just remember my avitar is Brian Blessed! A human Grizzly Bear! Lol realistically you have even more time because after gathering them up I have to find an escape route with my new found fracs!!

Cage fight huh.... hmmm 3 enter one leaves... equal playing field. My Self vs. @Irish vs. @BonScot but instead of fighting let's make this a caged Beer Chugging Competition!!

Now that my friends would be worth the entry ticket... for the record I would probably loose but damn it would be shot at greatness!! Anyone think they could stand against these 2 drinking Icons! Lmao

I've watched @CraigT78 destroy beer at a meet up before.

I would probably want to avoid @Irish never met him but just assume he's a bad dude.

I think fighting @Ben would be hilarious because of the height difference, his tree trunk limbs slowly swinging around trying to grab me while I keep running between his legs and hitting him from behind lol
Wasn't there a picture of you two standing next to each other at a meet up recently? That was epic!! Definitely make for a good card entry!

lol my beer chugging days are loooooooong past.

Change that up to one for one whiskey shots - and NOW you have yourself an event. :sneaky: I'll schedule that for 9pm at the meetup - live stream available for the low price of $49.99!

I'm not a fair fighter. I'll fight dirty and use whatever resources I have to win.
That’s the Scottish martial art called Phuq Yu.

You basically knee a guy in the balls then stand on his head when he falls down. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Anyway I’d fight anyone anywhere anytime. My key skills are that I seriously overestimate my capabilities and I can take a punch :LOL: :laugh:
I still think I’m a fit young 25 year old when in fact that was 20 years ago and I’m now fat and middle aged and struggled to open a jar this morning without having to take a rest...

Last edited:
That’s the Scottish martial art called Phuq Yu.

You basically knee a guy in the balls then stand on his head when he falls down. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Whatever it takes to win. Knee caps, throat punch, ect.....Its all about walking away from the fight in one piece.

Screw drinking contests. I'm with @Irish Give me a good bourbon and call it a day.

Wasn't there a picture of you two standing next to each other at a meet up recently? That was epic!! Definitely make for a good card entry!

Or we could do a tag team fight, me and @Ben vs two others. He'd just pick me up and dwarf-toss me into them and it'd be all over!

This is when I first met him at Foxwoods in Connecticut, I want to say it was between 6-8 years ago?

ben.jpg

lol my beer chugging days are loooooooong past.

Change that up to one for one whiskey shots - and NOW you have yourself an event. :sneaky: I'll schedule that for 9pm at the meetup - live stream available for the low price of $49.99!
I was going to say this would have been much more impressive about 10 or 12 years ago! Lmao but we are all close in age... I am afraid the beer chugging would not be that impressive!

Damn it Matt we have broken the number one rule!! Do not Talk about ze Beer Fest!!! This was supposed to be a meet up for playing poker! Oh well I say leave the Price at $49.99 for live streaming for a few weeks! If we actually get Tony to get over here everyone will subscribe but the cost has to go up! That plane ticket ain't cheap we all gotta chip in!!

Whatever it takes to win. Knee caps, throat punch, ect.....Its all about walking away from the fight in one piece.

Screw drinking contests. I'm with @Irish Give me a good bourbon and call it a day.
Always scan the room for an improvised weapon and keep an eye on the escape route...

I’m starting to think Detroit and Glasgow should be twin cities :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom