If you could fight any PCFer past or present, who would you fight? (3 Viewers)

I'm pretty jacked and pretty scrappy, dont assume I'll win but assume I have a fair chance :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: plus I know the 2 rules to fighting!
Throat jab followed by nut kick!

I'm a masochist, used to have to pay to get treated like that, but married now so I get it for free on the daily!

HAAAA....I'm nominating @grebe to represent us squids. He's in better shape and is already in training to give some dude a fist full of STFU!!:cool
What about from a drinking aspect Kevin? Who would win?? We need our finest soldiers in the Scottish/Irish/American (German/Native American for my ethnicity card but mostly just regular old boring american) Battle Royale!

Or we could do a tag team fight, me and @Ben vs two others. He'd just pick me up and dwarf-toss me into them and it'd be all over!

Hmm. That’s not quite how I picture your tag team partnership. :D:p
6119E445-B845-4F8D-875C-8D33720E52A2.jpeg

8E31C674-2689-43DD-96C7-DC8B91FA4FBA.jpeg

Well Brie is correct! Throw a rack of Aces fracs across the floor, scatter them well.... how ever long it takes me to find each one is your allotted time of escape! Just remember my avitar is Brian Blessed! A human Grizzly Bear! Lol realistically you have even more time because after gathering them up I have to find an escape route with my new found fracs!!

Cage fight huh.... hmmm 3 enter one leaves... equal playing field. My Self vs. @Irish vs. @BonScot but instead of fighting let's make this a caged Beer Chugging Competition!!

Now that my friends would be worth the entry ticket... for the record I would probably loose but damn it would be shot at greatness!! Anyone think they could stand against these 2 drinking Icons! Lmao

Those who thought fighting @Ben8257 would be a good idea. I can assure everyone that you all would lose. @FordPickup92 would be like the typical Female Valet/Manager in Professional Wrestling the second you think you are beating your opponent and the Ref's back is turned you are going to get a steel chair to the back of head from Miss Brie. Or she'll slip Ben that foreign object which he'll hit you with and throw it back to her while the Ref saw none of it. You'll be on the mat out cold.

I peaked in 8th grade, so I’m not fighting anyone.

If I had to pick, it’d be the Ben/Fords, cause I’m either winning and taking their samples, or losing and suing them for their samples.

Wouldn’t mind fighting Dr Strange because I’m 50% certain he’s the actual Dr Strange. I want to hear his insights in person and see if he indeed has magick.

86 replies so far and no one has said 'Chips Dealer'? WTF? :wtf:

EDITED to add: Maybe someone has. I unfollowed this thread as soon as it started blowing up my email with notifications this morning.

86 replies so far and no one has said 'Chips Dealer'? WTF? :wtf:

EDITED to add: Maybe someone has. I unfollowed this thread as soon as it started blowing up my email with notifications this morning.
Chips Dealer used to be a PCF’er?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom