If you could fight any PCFer past or present, who would you fight? (3 Viewers)

What about from a drinking aspect Kevin? Who would win?? We need our finest soldiers in the Scottish/Irish/American (German/Native American for my ethnicity card but mostly just regular old boring american) Battle Royale!
You meant sailors. Soldiers can't drink worth a shit. They're too busy marching, climbing hills, and being all in shape and shit. While they're doing all that manly stuff, sailors are busy drinking amd dancing with their women. :LOL: :laugh: We get way more practice!!

I suspect me and @BonScot would have a hell of a time!! Couldn't tell who would win a drinking contest, but I guarantee you neither of us would likely remember anyway. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

You meant sailors. Soldiers can't drink worth a shit. They're too busy marching, climbing hills, and being all in shape and shit. While they're doing all that manly stuff, sailors are busy drinking
College dorm was myself, a rotc kid, marine kid, navy kid, 2 merchant marines.

Rotc kid was just annoying about rules like how well shaved we were and shoes not being shined, marine kid was fun to go workout with and would let us join in fun activities like jumping off the ship, and the navy/merchant marines were....drunk the entire freshman year lol.

You meant sailors. Soldiers can't drink worth a shit. They're too busy marching, climbing hills, and being all in shape and shit. While they're doing all that manly stuff, sailors are busy drinking amd dancing with their women. :LOL: :laugh: We get way more practice!!

I suspect me and @BonScot would have a hell of a time!! Couldn't tell who would win a drinking contest, but I guarantee you neither of us would likely remember anyway. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
That would be a night that would lead to some great stories. This has to happen... or maybe it already has and we can’t remember :LOL: :laugh:

As an ex-soldier, I beg to differ. I used to drink like a fish, and probably still could today! :) :) :)

I would say ChickenRob but , not to fight the man, I would sit down and smoke a bowl and drink some beers with him, then come to an understanding ;)

never met the man but saw pictures of his MGM chicken paulsons and they were pretty sweet.

DF37DA52-16A9-4AAA-B979-69D56D01722F.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom