How much weed while hosting? (1 Viewer)

N6Oa3B.gif

The rare times I smoke, it's when I play poker with the guys, but I really haven't done it in quite a while

I never told people they couldn't partake when we play, but I will say once people naturally stopped it sped things up a lot. I've noticed people who smoke tend to not notice when the action is on them, but it's hard to tell because they're staring blankly at the table, like they're deep in the tank thinking about raising or folding to the 10¢ blind. I don't ever when hosting now because someone needs to be paying attention.

Last edited:
I usually dont mind but one guy just gets obnoxious, annoying, and just don't know when to quit. He tries to give everyone else gummies and cookies etc. I wouldn't care as much if I wasn't hosting and dealing with him acting like a 2yr old when he makes a mess of everything and thinks it's funny.
I guess I just couldn't be that guy.

I usually dont mind but one guy just gets obnoxious, annoying, and just don't know when to quit. He tries to give everyone else gummies and cookies etc. I wouldn't care as much if I wasn't hosting and dealing with him acting like a 2yr old when he makes a mess of everything and thinks it's funny.
I guess I just couldn't be that guy.
The worst thing I hear is that I'm OCD. Who doesn't want that with their dealer? Speaking of...SHUFFLE UP & DEAL!!!

I’ve smoked exactly 3 times and that was 25 years ago, but even I roll better than that. Lol.
49B1AF0A-B828-46A6-99E2-574446769549.jpeg

Amazed that a novice would talk smack to one of the greatest rollers of weed that ever was. 10’s of thousands of joints rolled with no canoes or scoobie snacks ( pot full of mouth) ever. I can roll them so that you can read the zig zag on the side of the joint when necessary. Making them beautiful is less a concern after the first 50,000 or so.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom