How much weed while hosting? (1 Viewer)

What were we talking about?
about Blazing 420

Light up and if these below look like weed, one have smoked too much.
IMG_0587.jpeg

Strangely my last post on another thread is connected to this topic. The discussion was about the rule in Scarney that if you still hold cards at showdown that you should have discarded then your hand is declared dead.

sRtBbTl.png

There's a reason he sometimes becomes a bit forgetful :D

View attachment 1258199
Amazed that a novice would talk smack to one of the greatest rollers of weed that ever was. 10’s of thousands of joints rolled with no canoes or scoobie snacks ( pot full of mouth) ever. I can roll them so that you can read the zig zag on the side of the joint when necessary. Making them beautiful is less a concern after the first 50,000 or so.

Add that to splashed pot pron

Depends on the session (hours etc) but deff won’t hurt having extra around. God gave us all the seeds, berries, plants, and herbs to use. It’s page one in the great book! Enjoy!

I host a home game, and its usually the type of home game where I can earn back my initial buy in by allowing edibles or blazing outside. So how much weed can the host have in your opinion?
back in the younger years, edibles were known as mushrooms, since there were no THC edibles, unless you made your own

I host a home game, and its usually the type of home game where I can earn back my initial buy in by allowing edibles or blazing outside. So how much weed can the host have in your opinion?
Couple grams per player should be MORE than enough. Most shops here in California have great deals on discount ounces. That should do it for quite some time….. and several poker games depending on length. Anyone who needs a lot more then that I would bet is already prepared.

Couple grams per player should be MORE than enough. Most shops here in California have great deals on discount ounces. That should do it for quite some time….. and several poker games depending on length. Anyone who needs a lot more then that I would bet is already prepared.
Couple of grams PER PERSON? Damn. I used to be a big time stoner in my youth (bubblers, 6ft bongs, vaporizers, etc.), but now I'm stuck to my couch after half a bowl. Whenever I get a free pre-roll I end up giving it away because it's always too much.

cowboys-dak-prescott.gif

Took a couple weeks off & boy was it noticeable last night. I still think I played well but maybe that was just the gummies?

View attachment 1258199
Amazed that a novice would talk smack to one of the greatest rollers of weed that ever was. 10’s of thousands of joints rolled with no canoes or scoobie snacks ( pot full of mouth) ever. I can roll them so that you can read the zig zag on the side of the joint when necessary. Making them beautiful is less a concern after the first 50,000 or so.
Weird flex, but okay!
:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Except when you were gathering everyone's cards and ending the hand without giving us a river card. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
its not a teddykgb game if he doesnt do this at least once
It's a lot easier to take the hand down when you're ahead if you don't let your opponent see the river! Strategy...

I'd generally avoid edibles while hosting because results can be unpredictable.

Smoking or vaping, though, no problem as long as it's not constantly taking me away from the table, and I'm still attentive and meticulous as usual.

YMMV.

Last edited:
Most of those racks are simply gone. Was a fun idea while it lasted but this was pre Tina and I just don’t like the relabeled version and milled to me seem thin and different so I just sent this project back to masses who needed fills.
That and your inlay appeared to be a ripoff.

View attachment 1258199
That's impressive.

Thread of the year candidate.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom