For Sale Holiday Giveaway: 1000 CPS Chips!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very kind sentiments, guys (y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup: If anyone wishes to do something I would be grateful if it went to the Head and Neck Cancer Research Fund (selected from the "Direct My Gift to:" dropdown here) at the UW Carbone Cancer Center.
Done. I've thrown down the gauntlet...I always bet on Links. Now, let's get some callers.

I am faced with the harsh reality that I have too many tournament sets *ducks for cover* and these need to go. And since they were a gift to me from our very own secret Santa during a difficult time of my life I have decided to pay it forward and give these away to a good home.

Breakdown is as follows:
T25 x 240
T100 x 200
T500 x 160
T1000 x 200
T5000 x 100
T25000 x 60
T100000 x 10
T250000 x 10
Bounty x 20

[All chips have standard/stock colors and labels. 10 racks included]

Rules
- Enter drawing by replying to this thread.
- Maximum of one entry per member.
- Each member will be assigned a range of numbers from 0000 - 9999 based on the number of entries.
- The winner will be chosen based on the Wisconsin Daily Pick 4 Lottery (link) number on December 23, 2015. If the number happens to be un-assigned (9998 for example) on December 23, we will continue on December 24, 25, 26, etc. as needed until there is a winning number drawn.
- Entries (replies) must be time-stamped by 11:59 pm Central Time (link) on December 20, 2015.
- Winner is responsible for actual shipping/handing costs (via 2 Medium USPS flat rate boxes (US: $30 / Canada: $95 / Everywhere else: $140).
- I'll bump this from time to time to keep it showing up in new posts.
- I reserve the right to modify these rules at any time.

Thank you.
I am in.
Seabass

Um. Super awesome of you Links (PS, I got your Link_strong chip in the mail a few days ago, looking for inventive ways to take a photograph of them).

Please count me in for your giveaway!

Cheers!

I'm in too. I challenge everyone here to give a modest donation to the cancer charity of Josh's choice as the "entry fee" for this prize, and for the winner to give a more generous modest sum.
Very kind sentiments, guys (y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup: If anyone wishes to do something I would be grateful if it went to the Head and Neck Cancer Research Fund (selected from the "Direct My Gift to:" dropdown here) at the UW Carbone Cancer Center.

Just bumping this. I encourage everyone who has entered to make a modest donation in Links_slayer's honor, as a thank you for his generosity in offering this contest.

UPDATE - shipping is no longer the responsibility of the winner. It's on me :) I'll update OP shortly.

And thanks to @gopherblue and anyone else that has donated - you guys are great!

UPDATE - shipping is no longer the responsibility of the winner. It's on me :) I'll update OP shortly.

And thanks to @gopherblue and anyone else that has donated - you guys are great!

You are too kind.

@gopherblue great idea to donate as well. Being Christmas time and broke makes it hard right now. But I WILL donate something as soon as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom