For Sale Holiday Giveaway: 1000 CPS Chips!! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple that chips together stay together. Then goes broke and lives in a fort made from USPS boxes.
This is our living room table... No joke. Last few months it's been filled with chips and USPS boxes.
image.jpg

Last day to enter - you have until just before midnight Central tonight. I'll try to get the final list and numbers posted tomorrow.

Very kind sentiments, guys (y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup: If anyone wishes to do something I would be grateful if it went to the Head and Neck Cancer Research Fund (selected from the "Direct My Gift to:" dropdown here) at the UW Carbone Cancer Center.
Just a reminder to all entrants: I challenge each of you to show your appreciation to Links for this awesome contest by making a modest donation to his preferred charity, the Head and Neck Cancer Research Fund at the UW Carbone Cancer Center (link is above).

Dig deep, folks, it's the holidays, and a very worthy cause.

Goph

In If it´s still possible it Will be à gift for à player of my poker club !
Thanks for this givaway it´s great !!!

Number assignments have been added to the OP. I checked the list yesterday and again this morning but please let me know if I've missed you.

Today is the day!! If I win, I will likely split half the set into free sample sets for people (on me!)

Of course now I will win and have to stick to my word :)

I'm in! If it isn't too late! How did I miss this thread before?????

OK, I may be slightly outside the 20th December deadline, except in the UK what with time differences, it's still technically November.

Yes? Yes?

Rigged!!! I used my one time ;)

Congrats Rowdy and thanks Josh for the awesome giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom